ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Head of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Marketing & Research Team Salman Amjad has announced a 13-member Central Marketing Team.
“In line with Article VIII-1.7.1 of the Party Constitution, I am pleased to announce the formation of the Central Marketing team. The team leads will work in collaboration with party/government relevant leaders and create structured content (videos, memes, blogs/influencer marketing) & inspire user generated content around the topic,” said a notification issued by Salman Amjad on Tuesday.
The following team leads with their respective portfolios for content creation, as under;
- Tourism & Branding Pakistan Kehkashan Sayyid
- Attracting Investments Musa Sheikh
- Economy % Finance Fahd Sheikh
- Tackling Islamophobia Saadi Mansoori
- Welfare & Pro-poor initiatives (Riyasat e Madina) Ali Chaudhry
- Foreign Affairs, Sovereignty & Kashmir Huma Maqsood
- Anti-Corruption & Money Laundering Abrar Bajwa
- Competitor Response Content Ali Haider
- Governance in Punjab Farhan Zaidi
- Governance in KPK Mairaj ul Haq
- Climate Change & Education Ehsan Talat
- Youth Focused Programs Sidra Imran
- Health Afzaal Akram
In a statement, the PTI Chief Organizer Saifullah Khan Nyazee congratulated the Central Marketing Team Head Salman Amjad, and said that the Central Marketing Team is expected to play a significant role in highlighting the vision and the PTI government initiatives in different walks of life.
Saifullah Nyazee said that PTI as a modern political party will contribute in improving the political as well as administrative structures in the Country.
Congratulating the nominated members of the Central Marketing Team, PTI Chief Organizer Saifullah Nyazee extended good wishes and marked that Central Marketing Team may fulfill its responsibilities under the party constitution effectively.