LAHORE, Pakistan: The Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan while addressing a mammoth crowd at Minar-i-Pakistan in Lahore on Sunday night announced the 11-point agenda to focus on if the PTI seals a victory in upcoming general elections to rule the County for next five years.
Imran Khan’s 11-point agenda:
1. Education – non discriminatory and free for all education – similar syallbus.
2. Health facilities – equal treatment to all poor and rich – health insurance.
3. Generation of loans internally to pay Pakistan loans and for future investment and development. To increase revenue generation of fbr from Rs 4b to 8b.
4. Corruption free Pakistan by strengthening NAB/FIA/ FBR.
5. Investment and employment promotion. Reduce taxes on gas and electricity. Business promotion and removal of hurdles. Investment by Overseas Pakistan.
6. Promotion of tourism and discovery of new points leading to revenue and employment.
7. Agricultural emergency. Incentives for farmers.
8. Rights to all provinces- creation of South Punjab province on administrative basis. Amalmagation of FATA in KPK. Local government system- direct election of Mayors in metropolitan cities.
9. Environment and pollution. Deforestation, pollution of water and swerage.
10. Legal system and courts. Depolitization of police and accountability.- early disposal of cases in courts and out of court resolution of cases.
11. Women development – more priority for women education and rights in property.