Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir has always shared wonderful chemistry and they definitely make a lovely couple. From drama serial Yaqeen Ka Safar to Yeh Dil Mera, this real life couple has showed exceptional acting talent. We know that Sajal always remains in the limelight for her mesmerizing shoots. This time she has collaborated with her husband Ahad to make it even more fascinating. The royal theme of the shoot and finest collection of creatively designed dresses is giving Sajal and Ahad a perfectly charming look. Here we have got the pictures from this latest photoshoot.
Sajal and Ahad In Royal Theme Dresses For Shoot!
Check out these attractive clicks depicting true love between Sajal and Ahad while exhibiting royal theme!
The classical touch in the makeover of Sajal Aly is taking us back to the memory of her drama serial Aangan. Her role as Chammi is something best about Aangan and it has made Sajal emerge as an excellent actress.
Zara Shahjahan has designed this royal collection while Sajal, Ahad, Eman Suleman, and Resham has exhibited it exquisitely.
Here we have got a video from the shoot!
Highlights from Sajal’s Career
- Sajal’s first appearance on screen was a minor role in Geo TV’s parody dramatization “Nadaaniyaan” in 2009.
- She also worked for the main role in a few of the other TV series, including the parody Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein
- She also worked in the romantic serial Sitamgar
- Sajal showed up in the drama serial Meri Ladli
- She also appeared in the family satire Quddusi Sahab Ki Bewah
- She gained much popularity for her amazing role in Gul-e-Rana
- Sajal also participated in numerous different fashion shows and walked on the ramp as a showstopper
- Sajal also acted for the lead role in the Hindi movie “Mom” with Adnan Siddiqui and famous Indian actress Sridevi.
- She is famous for her role in the family drama Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain.
- Sajal Aly’s performance in drama Nanhi (2013), Sannata (2013), Chup Raho (2014), and the ethereal romance in Khuda Dekh Raha Hai (2015)
- She received so many awards at such a young age including the Lux Style Award for Best Actress
- She has been working in different dramas while playing lead roles. Her part in Yeh Dil Mera in which she starred with Ahad Raza Mir was amazing.
- Her enchanting performance in blockbuster drama serial Alif left everyone in awe of her wonderful acting skills
- She also showed up in the telefilm Behadd (2013) and Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay (2016)