Sajal Aly is the most elegant and glamorous actress in Pakistan Showbiz Industry who knows well what to wear and how to carry. She has always impressed her fans and that’s the reason everyone keeps following Sajal to know what’s new in her life and projects list. We know that Sajal has always been quite selective in terms of drama scripts and loves to go with some challenging roles, that’s why she is seen lesser in dramas. However, when Sajal goes for a project, one must have the assurance that the project will be worth having her in the cast. For all the fans who love Sajal unconditionally, here we have compiled pictures when she proved herself chic and glamorous.
Sajal Aly Looks Chic & Glamorous in These Photos!
Check out these clicks in which Sajal has proved herself best at fashion while her expressions are everything to turn on the glamor game. Take a look at these photos!
Highlights from Sajal’s Career
- Sajal’s first appearance on screen was a minor role in Geo TV’s parody dramatization “Nadaaniyaan” in 2009.
- She also worked for the main role in a few of the other TV series, including the parody Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein
- She also worked in the romantic serial Sitamgar
- Sajal showed up in the drama serial Meri Ladli
- She also appeared in the family satire Quddusi Sahab Ki Bewah
- She gained much popularity for her amazing role in Gul-e-Rana
- Sajal also participated in numerous different fashion shows and walked on the ramp as a showstopper
- Sajal also acted for the lead role in the Hindi movie “Mom” with Adnan Siddiqui and famous Indian actress Sridevi.
- She is famous for her role in the family drama Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain.
- Sajal Aly’s performance in drama Nanhi (2013), Sannata (2013), Chup Raho (2014), and the ethereal romance in Khuda Dekh Raha Hai (2015)
- She received so many awards at such a young age including the Lux Style Award for Best Actress
- She has been working in different dramas while playing lead roles. Her part in Yeh Dil Mera in which she starred with Ahad Raza Mir was amazing.
- Her enchanting performance in blockbuster drama serial Alif left everyone in awe of her wonderful acting skills
- She also showed up in the telefilm Behadd (2013) and Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay (2016)