Sajal Aly is a super talented and stunning actress in the industry who always stands out from the rest. She has given us so many successful projects that whenever we watch her dramas, every time it makes us have a new feel. Sajal loves to take challenging roles and the best thing is that she has always proved her talent even in the toughest of the roles. When it comes to her photoshoots, she fascinates her fans with her most attractive looks and here we have got some of the clicks that make it evident. Take a look!
Sajal Aly – Top Most Attractive Clicks!
Check out the most attractive clicks of Sajal Aly that will leave you awestruck. She is an absolute gorgeous actress and knows very well how to carry herself with elegance. Another most important thing about Sajal is that she never minds repeatedly wearing a dress on different occasions. Take a look at these pictures!
Highlights from Sajal’s Career
- Sajal’s first appearance on screen was a minor role in Geo TV’s parody dramatization “Nadaaniyaan” in 2009.
- She also worked for the main role in a few of the other TV series, including the parody Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein
- She also worked in the romantic serial Sitamgar
- Sajal showed up in the drama serial Meri Ladli
- She also appeared in the family satire Quddusi Sahab Ki Bewah
- She gained much popularity for her amazing role in Gul-e-Rana
- Sajal also participated in numerous different fashion shows and walked on the ramp as a showstopper
- Sajal also acted for the lead role in the Hindi movie “Mom” with Adnan Siddiqui and famous Indian actress Sridevi.
- She is famous for her role in the family drama Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain.
- Sajal Aly’s performance in drama Nanhi (2013), Sannata (2013), Chup Raho (2014), and the ethereal romance in Khuda Dekh Raha Hai (2015)
- She received so many awards at such a young age including the Lux Style Award for Best Actress
- She has been working in different dramas while playing lead roles. Her part in Yeh Dil Mera in which she starred with Ahad Raza Mir was amazing.
- Her enchanting performance in blockbuster drama serial Alif left everyone in awe of her wonderful acting skills
- She also showed up in the telefilm Behadd (2013) and Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay (2016)