Since the price of all automobiles, including two-wheelers and four-wheelers is increasing day by day, the demand for cars and bikes is adversely affected. But banks’ intervention to provide easy instalment plans is helping people around to uplift their lifestyle. So, for all the newbies who are wishing to purchase a new car, Suzuki Alto is the best option as a city car for its fuel efficiency and affordability. So, get to know about the best Suzuki Alto Instalment Plan 2023.
Suzuki Alto is the best city car at an affordable price range because it comes at a competitive price range starting from PKR 2,251,000 to PKR 2,935,000. It is a compact hatchback that aims at providing the best features in a small package. There is a 660cc engine that produces 39 horsepower and 56 Nm of Torque.
Suzuki offers different variants of Alto at varying prices due to their features. The variants include Suzuki Alto VX, Alto VXR, Alto VXR AGS, and Alto VXL AGS. This car has a good fuel efficiency of up to 20 km/l. Users can also get many safety features like driver and passenger airbags, seat belts, anti-lock Braking Systems, and much more.
Currently, Suzuki Alto price in Pakistan begins from PKR 2,251,000 and goes up to PKR 2,935,000.
About Suzuki Alto Instalment Plan with Meezan Bank
Meezan Bank has started its Car Ijarah scheme to provide auto financing for the people of Pakistan. This scheme does not charge any interest. Thus, it is a zero markup instalment plan. There is a Meezan Bank Car Ijarah calculator available online. It helps the applicants to estimate and evaluate different plans and decide what suits them best.
Meezan Bank offers a Suzuki Alto instalment plan for 1 to 7 years plan. It is up to the applicants to decide the duration of their plan according to their feasibility. The bank charges no markup or interest on this service.
They can also decide the down payment level according to their affordability. The applicants can get Suzuki Alto 2023 in instalments for as minimum as by paying 15% of the actual amount of the car while the maximum is 50% of the actual amount. They can pay the rest of the amount in monthly instalments according to the tenure selected.
To apply for the Suzuki Alto instalment plan, remember the following details:
- Security deposit starts with a minimum of 15% to 50%.
- Applicants’ data-check and e-CIB should be clear without any overdue credits.
- All native and foreign Roshan Digital Account holders can apply for it. Thus, the applicants have to be Roshan Digital Account holders to get car financing.
- No processing charges until the case is approved.
- Monthly rentals for the Suzuki Alto instalment plan 2023 have to be paid directly from Roshan Digital Account.
- The minimum age limit is 25 years.
- The applicant’s maximum age should be 60 years for salaried persons.
- The maximum age for businessmen or self-employed individuals is 65 years.
For more information, you can go to Meezan banks official website where you get to know about all the necessary requirements. Even you can also apply online.