A major setback for talent-enriched students is the lack of funds to finance their studies. Many students cannot continue their studies or drop out of colleges or universities because they cannot pay their academic fees. This does not only impact the students negatively but the whole nation as well. So, the students need to opt for scholarships in Pakistan 2022 to pursue their careers.
Scholarships in Pakistan 2022
The fee in government universities is affordable for many students but the quota of seats is too limited. So, the students are unable to get admission to those universities. In comparison to that, private universities have a higher possibility of admission but the fee structure is highly out of budget. So, the students remain with no option to continue their studies. So, here are some options for need-based scholarships in Pakistan 2022.
Tabeer Scholarship Program 2022
It is one of the best need-based scholarship programs in the country. The deserving students. The students will be funded with Rs. 600,000 for their academic expenses.
Anyone from the Punjab province could apply for this scholarship. Students from the government as well as private universities could apply for this program. Also, the students can apply from various fields with any gender restriction as well.
- Need-based scholarship for university students.
- Applicable by both males and females.
- Eligible for candidates from Punjab Province.
- The scholarship amount is Rs. 600,000.
- The application deadline is 2nd November each year.
MORA Scholarship 2022
- Given by the Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Eligible for students with Primary, undergraduate, and Master’s degrees.
- You can apply within 30 days of the application announcement.
Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022
This scholarship is offered for HSSC students from various fields like ICS, Pre-medical, Pre-engineering, Home-economics, Humanities, and General Science. It is specifically for letting students achieve their dreams without any financial constraints.
- Funded by Dalda Foundation.
- Only for students at the HSSC level.
- The deadline is 30th October 2022.
PEC Scholarship 2022
This scholarship is hosted by PEC. PEC is Pakistan Engineering Council which promotes students to get an engineering education. It aims at making a better engineering future in the country. It is offering 500 scholarships in total for truly deserving students.
PEC has set criteria for this program according to which it will shortlist the candidates. To cover the tuition fee, books cost and living expenses, PEC will pay 100,000 to 500 students.
- Funded by Pakistan Engineering Council
- Need-based scholarship
- Candidates with an engineering background and future prospects are eligible to apply.
- The deadline is 31st October every year.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022
It is one of the oldest programs of Scholarship in Pakistan. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme started in 1998. Since then it has made sure that deserving students could have a better future.
For passing this scholarship, students must fulfil all the requirements and stand up to the e criteria of this scholarship. It depends upon academic records, family income, and total dependants in the household.
- Hosted by Alfalah.
- Students from Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation and DAE can apply for it.
- Specifically for needy and deserving students.
- Deadline: 31st October
Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022- Phase 2
Higher Education Commission (HEC) offers this scholarship every year. Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship has given scholarships to millions of students every year to allow them to complete their higher education. Students from remote or rural areas can also apply for this program if they complete all the requirements.
- Hosted by HEC
- For students applying for Undergraduate programs
- Given scholarships to 50,000.
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
These were different need-based scholarships in Pakistan 2022. Fill in the application form and make sure you match the eligibility criteria for your selected scholarship program. So, hurry up before you miss the opportunity.