ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Supreme Court of Pakistan has been issuing circulars, guidelines, and advisories from time to time for staff, lawyers, litigants, and security personnel in Court offices all over Pakistan.
Keeping in view the second wave of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to avoid the spread of the pandemic, the following preventive measures in the vicinity of the Supreme Court Building have been taken with a view to avert the potential threat of infection to Hon’ble Judges, staff, lawyers, litigants, and security staff.
- Only Lawyers and those litigants who are pleading in person or persons summoned by the Court or issued notices by the Court may attend the Court.
- All other persons/potential visitors are advised to avoid visiting this Court and may collect information through the phone from the Supreme Court helpline (1818).
- Cover mouth and nose with mask.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wearing of face mask and getting checked of fever/ temperature is mandatory for all the persons on entering in the premises of this Court’s Building at Islamabad and Branch Registries at Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta.
The entry of people without face mask, temperature/ fever/symptoms checking, and passing through disinfectant tunnel is banned forthwith.