United is one of the promising brands in the local market for bikes and scooties. It is the only brand to sell most scooters in the local market. Whether you are a male or female, you can easily travel to your work and run errands using your compact United 100 cc scooty. United Scooty 100cc is an appealing motorbike available for 1,45,000 rupees with a 6-months or 6000Km running warranty (whichever comes first). The scooty has a 4-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Furthermore, it has an attractive muscular look with an ergonomic seat. In addition to this, you may enjoy your ride with its three unique and decent colors, which are maroon, pink, and green. This 100cc scooty is among the best scooties for girls in Pakistan. Many scooty users send inquiries regarding the United scooty fuel average in Pakistan. We have covered all you need below if you want to know the same information.
United 100cc Scooty Features
The 100cc scooty comes with various modern features to facilitate male and female riders. If you want a complete list of features before you make your buying decision, check out the list below.
- Rated Engine: Single cylinder as well as the 4-Stroke air-cooled engine with automatic transmission.
- Ignition: Push the button and Kick start.
- Transmission: Automatic clutch system.
- Odometer: 120 Km/Hour range (although not approachable); indicators pop-ups; light indicators; futuristic lights inside.
- Lights and Indicators: Big pretty headlight, handle mounted indicators, and LED tail light with indicators.
- Fuel Storage and Guage: 5.5 Liters and Fuel Guage.
- Tires and rims: Tubeless tires and Alloy rims (12 inches).
- Brakes: Single piston disk brakes in the front tire and drum brakes in the rear tire.
- Weight: 91 Kgs
- Physical Area Coverage: 1.22 m2
- Storage: One under the steering handle and the other under the seat (though not capable of residing a full-sized helmet but a smaller one) with a locking system.
- Security: Keylock system supported by manual shutter lock.
United Scooty Fuel Average in Pakistan
The United scooty fuel average in Pakistan is approximately 20-25Km/L. You may check with your local dealerships for more details.