United Scooty 100cc – Details
United Scooty 100cc is an appealing motorbike available in 1,45,000 rupees with a 6-months or 6000Km running warranty (whichever comes first). The scooty has a 4-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Furthermore, it has an attractive muscular look with an ergonomic seat. In addition to this, you may enjoy your ride with its three decent colors which are maroon, pink, and green. This 100cc scooty is among the best scooties for girls in Pakistan.
- Rated Engine: Single cylinder as well as 4-Stroke air-cooled engine with automatic transmission.
- Ignition: Push button and Kick start.
- Transmission: Automatic clutch system.
- Odometer: 120 Km/Hour range (although not approachable); indicators pop ups; light indicators; futuristic lights inside.
- Lights and Indicators: Big pretty headlight, handle mounted indicators, and LED tail light with indicators.
- Fuel Storage and Guage: 5.5 Liters and Fuel Guage.
- Tyres and rims: Tubeless tyres and Alloy rims (12 inches).
- Brakes: Single piston disk brakes in the front tyre and drum brakes in the rear tyre.
- Weight: 91 Kgs
- Physical Area Coverage: 1.22 m2
- Storage: One under the steering handle and the other under the seat (though not capable of residing a full sized helmet but a smaller one) with locking system.
- Security: Keylock system supported by manual shutter lock.
The United Scooty 100cc contains 4-Stroke, Single Cylindered, engine with 9.8:1 compression ratio. The power of the engine is 7.2 Horsepower. The engine has a maximum torque of 7.5 N-m. Moreover, there is an automatic 4 gear shift system and 98100 mm3 bore and stroke.
United Scootyy 100cc is designed with muscular look in a cowling format. Apparently, handle mounted indicators and a big headlight distinguish it from other conventional designs. The reasonably detailed speedometer lights up with futuristic lights. Furthermore, introduction of LED light in the rear provides an attractive look from behind. And most importantly, the seat is ergonomically designed.
Why is Scooty preferable to the conventional motorbikes?
Scooty is preferable to the conventional motorbikes because they are better at fuel efficiency, learning how to ride, storage capacity, polluting less, maneuverability, and handling. In Addition to this, Scooty is lighter in weight, and thereby making it a better conveyance for physically challenged, weaker males and females, and older ones.