ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The main Eid Milad Un Nabi procession in Islamabad will be taken out from G-7 Ground/Rehmat Community Centre on Sunday morning to mark 12th Rabi-Ul-Awwal 2019.
The procession will culminate at Darbar Sakhi Mehmood at 4:30 pm after passing through Jamia Masjid Al Raza G-7, Jamia Masjid Al Habib G-7/3, Fazle Haq Road, 7th Avenue loop, Lal Quarter Chowk, Imam Bargah G-6/2, CDA Hospital, Holliday Inn, and Abpara Market.
Therefore, the Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has issued the following traffic diversion plan for commuters;
Following roads will be closed for all kinds of traffic;
- From Sitara Market to Iqbal Hall.
- From Iqbal Hall to Service Road-1 G-7/3 towards Razia Sharif Plaza.
- Fazle Haq Road – from China Chowk to Kulsoom Plaza.
- From Shuhada Chowk to Abpara Chowk.
- From Abpara Chowk to 7th Avenue Chowk, Soharwardi Road.
- Kashmir Highway – from Chand Tara Chowk to Dhokri Chowk.
Following roads will be opened for traffic;
- Service Road Dak Khana Stop will be used. Traffic from Fire Brigade will be diverted to Soharwardi Road, Zero Point & Faisal Avenue.
- 7th Avenue.
- Jinnah Avenue.
- From GPO Chowk to Shaheed-e-Millat Road.
- Traffic from Zero Point and Rawalpindi will be diverted to 7th Avenue, Faisal Avenue & Kashmir Highway.
- Traffic from Bhara Kahu and Rawal Dam will be diverted to Rawal Dam Chowk, Faizabad & Faisal Avenue.
- Motorists intending to reach Rawal Dam, Dhokri Chowk, Bhara Kahu & Murree from Motorway and Islamabad will be diverted from Zero Point to Faizabad & Murree Road.
Tags: Eid Milad Un Nabi procession, Eid Milad Un Nabi, Islamabad traffic plan, 12th Rabi-Ul-Awwal,