Toyota Revo is a popular choice when it comes to off-roading and traveling. Recently, Toyota Indus Motors (IMC) reported the launch of the Toyota Revo facelift 2021. While the fans were trying to gather more details of the new facelift, the company has confirmed that the booking is now open.
Toyota Revo Facelift 2021
As reported by IMC, Toyota Revo facelift 2021 is all set to hit the local market. According to the company, the new variants will have a tougher and aggressive exterior look. Apart from the design details, the company has also upgraded the engine for more powerful driving performance. We will also be able to see an enhanced overall cabin comfort and interior space.
As per the reports, the company is set to launch the Toyota Revo facelift 2021 in three variants. These include Revo V Automatic, Revo G Automatic, and Revo G Manual.
Here are the highlights of each variant as listed below.
Toyota Revo V Automatic
As reported, the Revo V automatic will be covering the following list of features.
- Toyota Indus Motors (IMC) has installed Variable Flow Control Steering for smooth maneuvering and a comfortable drive experience.
- The new Revo V Automatic is coming with Limited Slip Differential. This feature prevents excessive power from being allocated to one wheel and keeps both wheels in the power rotation.
- The company has introduced Speed Auto-Lock in the new facelift.
- Furthermore, the new vehicle has LED Rear Lamps.
- The company has increased the 12V Connector Slots to 2. Earlier, the car had only one slot.
- The new variant has improved engine power, as the company has added 27 hp and 50NM torque.
Toyota Revo G Automatic
The second variant covers the following sets of upgrades.
- This variant will also have Variable Flow Steering Control
- IMC has also introduced Limited Slip Differential in this variant
- The company has increased the number of Halogen Lamps from 2 to 4
- Now the car has LED Fog Lamps instead of Halogen ones.
- The new Revo G also has new Follow Me Home Headlamps.
- The company has installed Hi-Grade Steering Controls, replacing Mid Grade ones.
- The Speed Meter has also been enhanced to Hi-Grade from Mid Grade
- Revo G has similar engine power enhancements as Revo V Automatic, meaning the addition of 27 hp and 50Nm torque.
Toyota Revo G Manual
The third variant with manual transmission covers the following list of features.
- The manual variant also has a Variable Flow Control Steering.
- This one also has Speed Auto-Lock.
- The number of Halogen Bulbs has also been increased from 4 to 2 bulbs.
- This variant will now have Chrome Centre Lever, enhancing the beauty of the interior.
- This manual variant also has Tailgate Key.
- The Fog Lamps will be LED, in place of halogen ones.
- This variant also has Hi-Grade Steering Switches, replacing Mid-Grade ones.
- The Speed Meter has also been changed to Hi-Grade from Mid Grade.
- 27 hp has also been added in this manual variant’s engine.
For more details from the auto industry, stay tuned as we update more information.