Doesn’t matter if you are young and just started surfing the internet. We are going to bring you a timeline that shows how the internet and your favourite brands have evolved during all these years. You would probably appreciate how far the web designs has come.
1. You won’t believe how YouTube had a very different interface back in the day.
2. Definitely E-commerce has come a long
3. Can you imagine that Monday Night Football has stepped its game up.
4. we are sure that you wont be expecting this from wallmart but this is true!
5. This is said but true.
6. We know you are shocked by now?
7. This is not a video game.
8. Clipart on NBC
9. When we use to wrote “online” as “on-line.”
10. Pepsi, it appears that we’ve entered the Matrix.
11. The Weather Channel’s page might look better now, but that doesn’t change the fact that it steers us wrong regularly.
12. Nike clearly went through some growing pains.
13. Honestly, this one isn’t that bad.
14. Ah, McDonald’s. Remember when your site looked like an error page?
15. Yikes. YIKES.
16. This one isn’t terrible.
17. Pamela Anderson used to have a whole page to herself! You go, Pam.
18. Not much has changed, to be honest.
19. Slay those bullet points, Home Depot!
20. Sorry Yahoo, but you still haven’t changed much.
22. Still much has not been changed about the Burger King WHOPPER
23. We should be thankful to the Amazon
24. Not bad!
25. You won’t believe your eyes. But this is the company that ultimately took over the world. (Apple)
(via Business Insider)
Thank goodness we’ve moved past these. I’m sure we’ll look back on the same sites 15 years from now and say the same thing, so let’s live it up while we can!