Now Watch Netflix By Signing Up With Telenor
Netflix has gained a lot of popularity among the public because the trend of web series is at its peak. The viewers prefer to watch web series from all around the world in one place rather than watching the dramas on different channels. The web series targets topics that are different from mainstream television dramas. Netflix is the best platform where you can have access to shows from all around the world. People from Pakistan can also buy a subscription to Netflix in different ways. But, here you can know how to Sign up for Netflix with Telenor.
Netflix is the best and most popular video-streaming app with the best services and convenient subscription packages. To use Netflix, you need to have a subscription. Buying a subscription was a problem because of its complexities. But, Telenor has solved the problem.
Telenor Pakistan and Netflix have collaborated together to facilitate the Netflix customers from Pakistan. It allows the users to pay for subscriptions using the mobile balance through Direct Carrier Billing. You can use your mobile phone to easily pay for Netflix charges and enjoy endless streaming of movies and your favourite shows. Telenor is currently launching this service for post-paid users but they will soon make it available for prepaid users as well.
There are several Netflix subscription packages provided by Netflix. The plans are given below:
- Mobile: Rs. 250/month + tax
- Basic: Rs 450/month + tax
- Standard: Rs 800/month + tax
- Premium: Rs 1100/month + tax
There are chances that you may not have a sufficient balance in your account. To cope with this situation, you can enhance your credit limit via scratch by dialling *456#
How to Sign Up for Netflix With Telenor?
The following are the steps to sign up for Netflix with Telenor.
- Visit the official website of Netflix. https://www.netflix.com/
- Choose the payment plan that suits you the most.
- Sign up for your account and fill in all the details.
- When it comes to payment, choose “add to Telenor Post-paid bill.”
- Register with your Telenor mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter it in the required area and your sign-up will be completed.
Terms and Conditions
There are certain terms and conditions for the signup so take a look below.
- Federal Excise Duty charges are 16% in Islamabad, 0% in Gilgit Baltistan, and 19.5% in the rest of Pakistan
- The payment has to be paid every month from your account.
- You have to pay for Netflix charges before using it.
- You can enhance the credit limit with a scratch by dialling *456#
- Your number should be active to use this service.
- This offer is only for Telenor post-paid users.