Sajal Aly is the delicate beauty who is a super talented actress and always grabs attention with her outstanding performance. She loves to take challenging roles and that makes her stand out of the rest. Although Sajal needs no introduction in terms of her successful work portfolio, even then it seems unwise not mentioning about his most famous dramas. Sajal has worked brilliantly in O Rangreza, Alif, Yeh Dil Mera, Yaqeen Ka Safar and many more drama serials. That’s the reason she has got a huge fan following.
Moreover, Sajal Aly is also into the endorsement of different brands and her photoshoots instantly spellbound everyone. Whatever she wears, Sajal knows it well how to carry the grace. Whether it is about wearing eastern or western, she loves to wear something that makes her look luxuriously gorgeous. Here we have got Sajal’s pictures when she opted to wear blue and mesmerized her fans.
10 Times When Sajal Aly Opted To Wear Blue!
Check out these clicks of the occasions when Sajal spellbound her fans while wearing the mesmerizing blue!
Highlights from Sajal’s Career
- Sajal’s first appearance on screen was a minor role in Geo TV’s parody dramatization “Nadaaniyaan” in 2009.
- She also worked for the main role in a few of the other TV series, including the parody Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein
- She also worked in the romantic serial Sitamgar
- Sajal showed up in the drama serial Meri Ladli
- She also appeared in the family satire Quddusi Sahab Ki Bewah
- She gained much popularity for her amazing role in Gul-e-Rana
- Sajal also participated in numerous different fashion shows and walked on the ramp as a showstopper
- Sajal also acted for the lead role in the Hindi movie “Mom” with Adnan Siddiqui and famous Indian actress Sridevi.
- She is famous for her role in the family drama Mehmoodabad Ki Malkain.
- Sajal Aly’s performance in drama Nanhi (2013), Sannata (2013), Chup Raho (2014), and the ethereal romance in Khuda Dekh Raha Hai (2015)
- She received so many awards at such a young age including the Lux Style Award for Best Actress
- She has been working in different dramas while playing lead roles. Her part in Yeh Dil Mera in which she starred with Ahad Raza Mir was amazing.
- Her enchanting performance in blockbuster drama serial Alif left everyone in awe of her wonderful acting skills
- She also showed up in the telefilm Behadd (2013) and Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay (2016)