QUETTA: The Home Secretary of Balochistan has said that the suicide bomber, who caused attack in Quetta’s Hazara Town on Sunday night, was Uzbek.
All top officials of Balochistan turned alert after lethal suicide attack in Hazara Town while the Home Secretary rushed to the blast side at his earliest.
Balochistan Home Secretary said on the occasion that the blast was initiated at prayer time. The attacker intended to go inside Imam Bargah but he blew himself outside, when the volunteers stopped him.
The CCPO, Mir Zubair, has denied two blasts and said that only one blast has been confirmed so far in initial probe into the incident.
The security agencies have collected proofs from the blast side and launched further investigation into the incident, added the CCPO.