Here is a complete guide to open the Easypaisa account by using the Easypaisa app or your sim/mobile number. Easypaisa is one of the major services used in Pakistan to transfer money nationwide. Easypaisa has the most competitive outreach in the outskirts areas of Pakistan.
Here’s How You Can Open an Easypaisa Account in simple steps
Easypaisa needs no introduction. It is Pakistan’s first mobile banking platform operating since 2009. Initially introduced as a money transfer service, Easypaisa brings convenience for financial needs. It is part of Telenor Microfinance Bank but operates with all the major networks throughout Pakistan. It is estimated that the digital service has more than 100,000 outlets across the country. Easypaisa has made the lives of all those people easier who live in far-flung areas and do not have the privilege to access bank accounts for money received.
Let’s just say from sending and receiving the money to making donations, mobile loads, paying bills, social cash transfers, insurance, discount, purchases, etc. Easypaisa has made financial convenience common for all. Now that we have advocated enough for this bank account on your phone always with you on the go, it is about time we teach you how to get the app and install it so you can ultimately use all the mentioned service without the hassle. So, if you are looking to keep your finances smart, Easypaisa is the way to go. The cherry on top, it is super easy to register and you can do that by the comfort of your home.
Here is all you need to do!
Getting Started with Easypaisa App
- Starting by going to your Play Store in Android or App Store in iOS and download the Easypaisa app.
- Open the app. You will be asked to provide your mobile number. Enter the correct mobile number and proceed.
- Next up, enter your original CNIC number alongside the date of issuance.
- Select your city. It should be the city you reside in, otherwise, you might have to face issues with the transactions.
- Enter your PIN-code and then re-enter to confirm it. Keep in mind, you should remember the code because it will be used to log into your app.
- You are done! That was about it. You have now registered with the Easypaisa app, and as soon as your account is activated, you are good to go.
Using Your SIM For Easypaisa Account Registration
If you are going the old-school way and want to use your SIM-only for Easypaisa, there is a way too. Depending on which service provider you use, please follow the steps mentioned below to register your Easypaisa account:
For Telenor Users
- Dial *786# from your phone
- You will be asked to create a new PIN code
- Re-enter your five-digit PIN code previously created for confirmation
- Viola! You are done. Your Easypaisa account will be activated
- You can avail all services by visiting Easypaisa Retailer, your nearest Telenor franchise or just by dialing *786#
For Non-Telenor Users
- Type “EP(Space)CNIC Number” and SMS it to 0345-1113737
- You will soon get a call from an Easypaisa representative who will walk you through the registration process after doing all the necessary verification required for your account
- In order to activate your account and use the services, you will need a PIN code to be verified every time
- To avail the services, simply send an SMS to 0345-1113737
These were all the ways you can get started with Easypaisa. They are super easy and do not require long processes or any strenuous efforts on your part. You can also go to the Easypaisa website to get all the details and find transaction processes.