The following is the number of Health Cards issued by the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)-led present government in the Country under the Sehat Insaf Card Scheme as per database of Sehat Sahulat Program on September 30, 2019.
- Islamabad Capital Territory: 17,660 families.
- Newly Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 368,502 families.
- Punjab: 1,454,072 families.
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir: 72,755 families.
- Sindh (District Tharparkar only): 125,877 families.
- Balochistan: Sehat Sahulat Program has been suspended in Balochistan due to non-signing of agreement by the provincial government.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: The provincial government is implementing its own independent initiative without Federal involvement.
The following are the district level details on current status of Sehat Insaf Cards issued and Hospitals Services started on CNIC;
Note: The above data was shared with the Senate on January 14, 2020 by the Minister for National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination.