100 % Natural and Deet-free Products by WBM International
WBM International offers a wide range of Natural Mosquito repellents that are deet-free and non-toxic. WBM Home product Electrical Mosquito Killer Racket is a new technology that is a harmless alternative to chemical-filled mosquito-killing sprays. These rechargeable insect killers work really fast. You just have to touch the screen of the swatter to the mosquito and it instantly kills the mosquito. The mosquito rackets are free from toxic chemicals that are dangerous for health.
How can we protect our family from mosquito-borne diseases?
The Mosquito is said to be the world’s deadliest insect. It may seem small in size but it can cause dangerous and life-threatening diseases. According to research, almost 700 million people get bitten by mosquitos causing one million deaths. Therefore, it is very important to protect our family from such diseases. Most of the households use mosquito repellent sprays to get rid of mosquitos. These sprays are easy to use and get in areas hard to reach. But is it safe to use with kids, expecting moms, and newborns in the house? Almost all mosquito repellent sprays contain “Deet”.
The deet is one of the main ingredients in insect repellents. Some insect repellents contain 99 percent of deet. It provides protection against mosquitos, flies, ticks, fleas and other biting insects. A high level of deet found in mosquito-killing sprays can cause severe skin reactions and neurological problems.
Variants of Electric Mosquito killing Swatter
WBM Home provides mosquito protection in two designs:
Electric Rechargeable Mosquito Killer Racket
- Kills all types of bugs instantly
- 3 layered mesh for safety
- Highly effective and used widely
- 2200mAhRechargeable li battery
- Retractable plug for direct charging
- 2 hours of battery timing
Mosquito Electric Insect Killer by WBM home instantly kills all flying insects like mosquito, flies, and bugs. With its powerful 3000V power no mosquito can run away without being electrocuted. Just touch the mosquito with the electric mesh of the racket it will instantly kill it. The electric mosquito racket comes with a retractable plug so you can directly place the charger on your socket to charge instantly. With large surface area, Tennis shaped design it catches all bugs effectively even if the battery goes out the mosquitos get stuck in the 3 layers net. It has a control button for on and off function. The Built-in LED light battery makes it ideal for night use.
How to use
First, pull out the retractable plug, and then plug it in the socket. When Mosquito racket is on charge, the Recharging Indicator light will turn red. After charging is finished, the indicator light will turn green. Unplug it from the socket after charging. Press the control button to kill bugs at this time the working indicator will be on. Keep pressing the button and touch the insect with the metal surface of the net to kill it. Multiple touches required for larger insects
Do not touch the metal when this product is activated.
WBM Home Electric Mosquito Racket USB with LED Flash Light
- Kill all bugs instantly
- Highly effective and used widely
- Built-in LED light
- USB Rechargeable
- Emergency flashlight
- Power 3000V
- 3 layered Mesh net
- Instant charge with 2200mah battery
WBM Home Electric Mosquito Racket comes with USB charging cable and emergency flashlight ideal for use at night time. Zap any time whether you are indoors or outdoors with the built-in LED light. The 3 layer mesh net kills every bug, fly, or mosquito instantly. It is easy to charge with a USB plug when the battery gets low. Even if the battery goes empty no need to worry, the 3 layer mesh net can trap mosquitos inside. For activating the racket there is on and off button available. Also, the emergency light makes it easy to locate the bugs at night time.
First, unscrew the battery case to charge. Connect it with the adapter to charge. During charging the product indicator light will be red. When charged the light will turn green.
LED light: Turn ON/OFF LED Light Switch
Flashlight: The flashlight can be unscrewed from the handle to use. Turn on/off Led light switch
To kill insects: keep pressing the control button and touch the metal surface to the insect and it will die
Caution: Do not touch the net directly when activated
How can we protect our family from mosquito bites?
Some people use mosquito repellents to get rid of mosquitos. However, the mosquitos do not die with repellents we only get invisible for some time to the mosquitos. Deet is the main ingredient of all insect repellents which is not safe for humans and animals. These insect repellents do more harm than good. Unscrew the battery case to charge The safe amount of deet is 30 percent but most repellents contain more than 30 percent deet. We should try to use non-toxic methods of mosquito control like WBM natural mosquito products. By using the Electric mosquito racket you can easily kill all mosquitos instantly. There is no toxic substance in our products. The electric mosquito racket is made up of high-quality material for killing all types of insects. For more details about online shopping In Pakistan click here!
Now, we will compare the effects of using an electric mosquito-killing bat and mosquito repellent sprays.
MOSQUITO KILLER RACKET VS Mosquito-killing SPRAY
Pros of using WBM Home Electric Mosquito Killer Racket
- Deet-free and non-toxic as there is no chemical present in the mosquito-killing racket.
- It is quick action kills all mosquitos fast
- Easy to use
- No strong odor after use
- You don’t have to close the doors after using it to prevent breathing in toxic chemicals.
- No health risks safe to use
- Eco-friendly device
- One time investment as compared to mosquito sprays that run out of the liquid.
Cons of using Popular Mosquito-killing Spray
- The mosquito sprays contain high quantities of deet which is toxic to health.
- The effect of Mosquito repellent spray can remain for six to 24 hours
- It is easy to use but remains in the air for several hours that is not a safe environment for breathing.
- The very strong and irritating smell after using mosquito sprays is not bearable.
- Doors should be closed after spraying for minimum contact with living beings. It can lead to coughing, irritating the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract
- It is not safe as it creates problems for the heart, lungs, and nervous system.
- Dangerous to the environment as it can affect birds, fish, and aquatic animals.
- Monthly investments need to buy again.
How to protect from the deadly Dengue virus?
The dengue mosquito breeds in stagnant water that collects in tyres, open containers, air coolers, mud holes, and rainwater. Therefore, we should try to empty the containers that are present indoors as well as outdoors. Try to wear full sleeves fabric to stay away from mosquito bites. Close windows of our home at dusk and dawn. Besides, we can also use natural products to get rid of mosquitos. WBM International provides a whole range of natural mosquito control products like deet-free floral spray, chemical-free mosquito repellents, and mosquito protect bracelets and watches for kids. To search for natural deet-free mosquito products visit online shopping Marketplace in Pakistan.
Avoid dangerous mosquito killer sprays that are toxic and can even cause death
There was an incident where a man in India died by over-spraying his room with Insect killing spray. According to reports, it seems that he must have locked his room and slept. The absence of ventilation caused the incident. The cause of death was announced due to inhaling too much of the insect repellent spray. To avoid such incidents we can use a more natural way of controlling mosquito bites. WBM International presents a more natural method of protection against mosquitos, flies, and bugs. Use WBM Home Electric Mosquito racket with USB and LED light. It is made up of great quality material and effective in killing all types of insects. The flashlight present in the Electric mosquito bat can be used separately as well as together with the product. It is ideal for using outdoors at night.
Inhaling mosquito sprays can affect human health
If you breathe in too much of Mosquito killing spray you can experience symptoms like coughing, teary eyes, breathing difficulty, respiratory problems, skin infections, dizziness, headache, and sometimes seizure can result from breathing toxic chemicals as well. The mosquito killer sprays when used daily can also cause asthma. To avoid health risks from using toxic products we should try to use more natural products. Visit our Online shopping marketplace to know about all-natural mosquito repellent sprays, electric mosquito racket, mosquito repellent mats, and mosquito repellent watch for kid’s protection.
Non-toxic ways of protection from flying insects
You can take some protective measures to stay away from mosquitos:
- Sleeping in mosquito protective nets
- Wearing loose and full sleeves clothes
- Empty any outdoor container that has water.
- Stay inside during dusk and dawn.
- Use natural repellents.
- Put a fan on high speed in front of you as mosquitos do not have strong wings it will keep them away.
Alternatively, you can use a more effective way of killing annoying mosquitos. WBM Home natural mosquito repellents, deet-free floral spray, flying insect repellent, Mosquito repellant mats, and bug zapper light bulb.
Insect repellent manufacturing companies are doing lethal business!
The mosquito repellent sprays come with a lot of warnings like:
- Use enough mosquito repellent to cover the exposed area of the skin
- Avoid putting too much spray
- After returning from outdoors, wash the skin with water
These warnings remind of the dangers of product misuse. Most manufacturing companies are selling poison in the shape of Mosquito-killing sprays. They are busy making money without the concern of people’s health or its effect on the environment.
Why not make products that are non-toxic and provide the same benefit as well?
Everybody wants to protect their family and loved ones from getting sick. Therefore, WBM is committed not to use any harmful ingredients in creating products such as DEET and Alcohol. However, you can find our entire product range through online shopping marketplace in Pakistan. WBM cares for the safety of your loved ones so we have designed products to cater to your needs. Thus, WBM home Mosquito repellent products are:
- Organic and plant-based
- Safe to use and effective
- Market competitive prices
- With zero side-effects
- Chemical-free and non-toxic
Harmful effects of Chemical filled Insect repellent sprays kids’ protection
Children are at a high risk of health problems due to mosquito repellent sprays used in households. Most people use chemical Insect repellent sprays to drive mosquitos away from their kids. This method is more harmful than good. They constantly put their kids in danger of getting toxic fumes inhaled. The kids can use these sprays to play and accidentally get really sick.
It is the responsibility of parents to take care of their child’s health. Therefore, by using chemical-free products parents can ensure the safety of their child. WBM products are considered 100% safe because they do not contain anything harmful to health.
Prevent your kids from mosquito bite follow these guidelines
- Ask your kids to stay away from garbage cans, stagnant water, and flower gardens as they attract more flying insects.
- Use mosquito netting over baby strollers to protect the newborn from mosquito bites.
- Make your child wear long-sleeves and lightweight clothes with socks and closed shoes.
- Don’t dress the child in bright colors or flower prints this attracts the mosquitos more.
- Avoid using scented soap, perfume, creams, or hairspray on your child as it attracts insects.
- Keep doors and windows closed.
- Check your child’s skin if there is a rash on his skin after playing outdoors
Interesting facts about mosquitoes
- The mosquitos that bite are actually females as males only feed on flower nectar.
- They are more attracted to Black, blue, and red clothing.
- Perfume is their favorite scent.
- They can smell human body sweat from 20 meters away
- Mosquitos locate humans from the carbon dioxide and heat coming from our bodies.
In this article, we have looked upon the dangerous effects of using mosquito-killing sprays. We have also compared the benefits of using all-natural products by WBM International that are deet-free and chemical-free. The types of diseases caused by mosquitos were mentioned in detail. Natural ways of protecting against mosquito-transmitted diseases were discussed. The growing spread of dengue patients has made it important to follow safety measures to protect the population from getting infected. By using WBM Electric Mosquito Racket you can instantly get rid of all insects. Hence it has been proved that people have a choice of what they will use to protect themselves from getting sick. Whether they choose Electric mosquito killer bat that is non-toxic and safe for the environment or they choose toxic chemical sprays to get rid of mosquitos.
Now is the time you switch to non-toxic ways of protecting your family!