What Does MTMIS Stand For?
Online vehicle verification allows local car owners to ensure the accuracy of a vehicle’s information. The government has established an online system to ease the verification process for people across the country. MTMIS stands for Motor Transport Management Information System. It is an online vehicle verification system designed to ensure the processing is convenient for the citizens. The Government of Pakistan has created this online system to make vehicle registration and verification more accessible. No matter to which city you belong, all you need to do is gather the required information about your car and then follow the process in MTMIS.
Why Get Verification Done Via MTMIS Lahore?
They were wondering why you should consider getting vehicle verification done via MTMIS. As we know, people are still sceptical of digital practices for the systems primarily operated manually. It is hard to convince them and build their trust using digital platforms like MTMIS Lahore. Despite knowing the details about the ease they can have from using this online system, they tend to prefer old vehicle verification methods. With this consideration, here we have highlighted why it is wise to go with vehicle verification using MTMIS.
- It assists in enhancing transparency in terms of vehicle registration and transference.
- It also reduces any hassle, waste of time, and energy.
- There is a greater possibility of an increase in revenues for the department.
- Easy to use online public service platform.
- Agencies and users can avail of it as a one-stop solution.
- It is good to keep and manage records of numerous aspects of vehicles.
- Users can access information related to laws and automobile taxation saved on the database.
- MTMIS facilitates motor vehicle examinations, integrated computerization of motor vehicle registrations, issuing driving licenses, issuing route permits and fitness certifications, automating criminal records, and enforcing traffic rules and laws.
Easy Steps To Use MTMIS For Vehicle Verification
MTMIS has been programmed to serve all the citizens from every province with minor changes. These changes have transformed the vehicle verification platform separately for every area. The details of all the vehicles purchased within any specific location are stored on their respective websites. The Excise and Taxation & Narcotics Control Department is doing this data management. To use MTMIS Lahore for different provinces, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the province’s respective online vehicle verification website following our guidelines on MTMIS Punjab, MTMIS CPLC Sindh, MTMIS Islamabad, MTMIS KPK and Azad Kashmir.
- Enter the registration number of the vehicle you wish to get the details of on the main page
- When you enter the registration number, press search, and the system will go through all the records to pull up the information in the result of that query.
- The online portal will display the following information: Registration Date, Model Year, Engine Number, Owner’s Name (Individual or Company), Tax paid or tax due, Vehicle body type, CPLC Clearance (For Sindh only), and Final remarks.
- On the screen, you will find another table with the Owner’s details, including the Owner’s Name, Father’s Name, and City; all the owners, including the previous ones, will also be shown.
Note that MTMIS online vehicle verification system can involve an additional step of visiting the excise department to pay the processing fee, depending on which part of the country you belong to. You can check more details on the official website.