With the advancement in technology, different public systems have been digitalized to facilitate citizens at the best. From NADRA E-Sahulat software to online banking services, digitalization has revolutionized every sector significantly. So, what about your vehicle verification? Well, you can not get your cars verified online in Pakistan with MTMIS Lahore. Here is everything you need to know about this system.
What Does MTMIS Stand For?
MTMIS stands for Motor Transport Management Information System. It is basically an online vehicle verification system designed to ensure the processing is convenient for the citizens. The Government of Pakistan has created this online system to formulate the registration as well as verification of vehicles easier. No matter to which city you belong, all your need to do is gather the required information related to your vehicle completely and then follow the process in MTMIS.
Why Get Verification Done Via MTMIS Lahore?
Wondering about why you should consider getting vehicle verification done via MTMIS? As we know that, people are still skeptical of digital practices for the systems that were primarily operated on a manual basis. It is hard to convince them and build their trust in using these digital platforms like MTMIS Lahore. Despite knowing the details about the ease they can have from using this online system, they tend to prefer old vehicle verification methods. With this consideration, here we have highlighted why it is a wise decision to go with vehicle verification using MTMIS.
- It assists in enhancing transparency in terms of vehicle registration and transference.
- It also serves to reduce any hassle, waste of time, and energy.
- There is a greater possibility of an increase in revenues for the department.
- Easy to use online public service platform.
- Agencies and users can avail of it as a one-stop solution.
- It is good to keep and manage records of numerous aspects of vehicles.
- Users can have access to the information related to laws and automobile taxation that is saved on the database.
- MTMIS facilitates the motor vehicle examinations, integrated computerization of motor vehicle registrations, issuance of driving licenses, issuance of route permits and fitness certifications, automation of criminal records, and enforcement of traffic rules and laws.
Easy Steps To Use MTMIS For Vehicle Verification
MTMIS has been programmed to serve all the citizens from every province with minor changes. These changes have transformed the vehicle verification platform separately for every province. The details of all the vehicles that are purchased within any specific province are stored on their respective websites. This data management is being done by the Excise and Taxation & Narcotics Control Department. To use MTMIS Lahore for different provinces, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the respective online vehicle verification website of the province following our guidelines on MTMIS Punjab, MTMIS CPLC Sindh, MTMIS Islamabad, MTMIS KPK and Azad Kashmir
- Enter the registration number of the vehicle you wish to get the details of on the main page
- When you enter the registration number, press search and the system will go through all the records to pull up the information in the result of that query
- The online portal will then display the following information to you: Registration Date, Model Year, Engine Number, Owner’s Name (Individual or Company), Tax paid or tax due, Vehicle body type, CPLC Clearance (For Sindh only), and Final remarks
- You will find another table with the details of the Owner including Owner Name, Father Name, and City will also appear on the screen. All the owners including the previous ones will be shown as well.
Note that MTMIS online vehicle verification system can involve an additional step of visiting the excise department to pay the processing fee depending on which part of the country you belong to.