Mohsin Naqvi slams terrorist attacks in Musakhel and Kalat

Government of PakistanMohsin Naqvi slams terrorist attacks in Musakhel and Kalat

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Federal Minister for Interior Mohsin Naqvi on Monday strongly condemned the incidents of terrorism in Balochistan’s Musakhel and Kalat areas.

Earlier in the morning, terrorists armed men offloaded 23 passengers from trucks and buses in Rarasham area of Musakhel district in Balochistan, and opened fire on them leaving them dead.

In a separate incident, armed men attacked Levies and police stations in various area of Balochistan including Kalat last night which resulted in killing of five people.

In his statements on Monday morning, the interior minister said that terrorists showed brutality by targeting innocent people near Musakhel. He said that terrorists and facilitators will not escape the fateful end.

The minister said that people from every walk of life along with the security forces have made immeasurable sacrifices in the war on terror.

Mohsin Naqvi also paid tribute to the martyred police and levies personnel, expressing regret over the martyrdom of five civilians in the Kalat attack.

The interior minister expressed heartfelt sympathy and condolences to the families of the martyred officials and citizens in both the terrorist incidents. The minister prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured.

The minister said that the sacrifices of martyrs will always be remembered. He maintained that the enemy is making a heinous conspiracy to destabilize the Country.

“With the strength of unity, evil intentions will be thwarted,” he said.

Mati
Mati
Mati-Ullah is the Online Editor For DND. He is the real man to handle the team around the Country and get news from them and provide to you instantly.

Must read

Advertisement