The Foreign Office Spokesman Dr Mohammad Faisal has issued a list of nine Pakistanis who went missing in New Zealand after two mosques in Christchurch were attacked during Friday Prayers.
List of Missing Pakistanis in New Zealand
1) Zeeshan Raza
2) Father of Zeeshan Raza
3) Mother of Zeeshan Raza
4) Haroon Mahmood s/o Shahid Mehmood, mother’s name Sabiha Mahmood, resident of Rawalpindi, born on 29/7/1978, age 40 years
5) Sohail Shahid s/o Muhammad Shabbir, born on 6/01/1983, age 40 years
6) Syed Areeb Ahmed s/o Ayaz Ahmed, mother’s name Tanzeem Fatima, resident of Karachi, born on born 12-10-1992, age 26 years
7) Syed Jahanand Ali, born on 24/01/1985, age 34 years
8) Talha Naeem, mother’s name Shandana, resident of Abbottabad, born on 16/7/1997, age 22 years
9) Naeem Rashid s/o Abdul Rashid, resident of Abbottabad
Dr Faisal also said that our Mission in New Zealand is trying to ascertain further details.
As per media reports, two Pakistanis namely Naeem Rashid and his son Talha Rashid were also among 49 people who embraced Shahadat (Martyrdom) in Christchurch mosques attack.
The Foreign Office Spokesman earlier said that four Pakistanis including Muhammad Amin Nasir from Hafizabad were injured in the attack.
Update on New Zealand terrorism incident – 4 Pakistanis injured and being treated in hospitals – 5 Pakistanis are missing. Identities are being authenticated in consultation with local authorities.
— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) March 15, 2019
— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) March 16, 2019