New Delhi: The President of India has changed Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir (Read as Indian Occupied Kashmir).
According to details, Governor of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) Shri Satya Pal Malik has been changed along with Lieutenant Governor and Shri Girish Chandra Murmu has been posted as Lieutenant Governor of Jammu-Kashmir.
Shri Satya Pal Malik has been sent to Goa as new Governor of Goa.
Governor of Mioram is also changed. Shri P.S. Sreedharan Pillai has been posted as Governor of Mizoram.
Shri Radha Krishna Mathur has been posted as as Lieutenant Governor of Ladakh
The above appointments will take effect from the dates they assume charge of their respective offices.
Indian President Ram Nath Kovind issued orders for changes of Governors on the advice of Prime Minister Modi.
What we know about situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir?
- Over 80-Days long curfew and communication blockade continues
- Medical services still not available in IoK,
- Women, girls, children and even young boys are sexually abuse by Indian military and law enforcing agencies
- Disappearance and abduction of youth continues
- Serious humanitarian crises grips IoK as food stocks are inadequate
- Tourism and hotel industry completely collapsed in IoK
- Orchards owned by Muslim Kashmiris are cutoff to ground so there would be no fruit value addition industry available once clampdown is lifted
- Night house-raids and picking up men by law enforcing agencies continues
- Estimated deaths due to non-availability of medical services in Valley crossing the figure of 7,000 patients (deceased patients).
- Educational institutes are still closed and Kashmiris are denied basic right of health and education