The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) administration in October 2019 launched the “Durust Daam App”, enabling the Citizens of the Federal Capital to get cognizant about the rates of essential kitchen commodities, vegetables and fruits etc, and place orders for them.
Developed by the National Technology Board (NTB), the App aims at to control the illegal profiteering by shopkeepers in the Federal Capital.
Durust Dam App Features:
- App is based on SAAS (Software as a Service) Platform Architecture.
- App users can get the latest and old rates of commodities.
- User can get the rates w.r.t different administrative sectors of the Federal Capital.
- App provide rates against four main categories, i.e essential commodities, fruits, vegetables and poultry Items.
- On click of the single item, one can find detailed comparison of prices in different dates to find out trend in product price.
- Share option is there to share the price of a single commodity through various apps.
- Users can get prices w.r.t date after selecting a date from the calendar.
- Complaint resolution is through the Pakistan Citizens Portal App as per direction from Prime Minister’s Office.
Durust Daam App is available for both Android and IOS. Download the App and get fruits and vegetables delivered at your house with no delivery charges on the government notified rates with ‘A’ quality.
How to use Durust Daam App (Video Tutorial)
It’s worth noting that after Islamabad, the aforesaid App will also be expanded to Abbottabad, Peshawar, Mardan, Dera Ismail Khan, Rawalpindi, Multan and Lahore initially as per the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan to control price hike and ensure availability of essential items at door steps through the App.