- The domicile certificates are being issued in accordance with the provisions of Pakistan Citizenship Act 1951 by the Islamabad Capital Territory Administration (ICTA). Any resident of Islamabad, who is residing in Islamabad for a period more than one year, is eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate from Islamabad Station.
As far as procedure for obtaining domicile certificate is concerned, following documents are required from the applicant for the subject purpose:
- Copy of CNIC of applicant’s father / mother (in case the applicant is minor).
- Copy of domicile certificate if applicant’s father / mother (in case the applicant is minor).
- Proof of residence in Islamabad (Utility Bill / Registry / Allotment letter).
- Two passport size photographs of applicant.
- An affidavit on the prescribed format comprising of deposition that the applicant has not obtained domicile certificate from any other district.
- Educational Certificate.
- No domicile certificate is issued for Philanthropy in any manner/way whatsoever from Islamabad Station.