Know how to check NOL Card Balance on Mobile with easy steps
- How to check your NOL Card balance on mobile?
- Check NOL Balance through RTA App
- Check NOL balance through SMS service
NOL cards have provided ease and comfort to the residents of Dubai to travel all across the Emirate. It lets travellers use all modes of public transportation by just using a card and without the need to carry an exact amount of change for travelling. This is a rechargeable card with a minimum credit limit of AED 7.5. One way of checking the balance is at the Ticket station which can require a little bit of effort on your side. However, you can also check your NOL Card balance on your mobile anytime and anywhere. Below are the two methods through which you can do it.
How to check your NOL Card balance on mobile?
There are two ways to check NOL Card Balance on Mobile:
- Through the RTA App
- Through SMS Method
Check NOL Balance through RTA App
- First, go to the Play Store or App Store.
- Search for the RTA Dubai app and download the app.
- Open the app and swipe to the Public Transport option.
- Then click on ‘Check your NOL Balance’
- Enter your NOL Tag ID and tap on ‘View Balance’
- The app will show the NOL Card Balance in your account.
Check NOL balance through SMS service
Your contact number is registered with RTA against your NOL card. So, you can use your phone’s SMS services to find out the remaining credit in your account. This method is feasible if you do not have access to the internet. Let’s see how to do it:
- Open a messaging app on your phone.
- Tap on the new message option.
- Type ‘BAL’ with your 14-digit TAG ID.
- Send this text to 7275.
This service only works in the UAE.
Can I check NOL Card Balance Using my mobile phone?
You can check the remaining credit in your NOL card through the RTA app or SMS.
How much credit do I need in my NOL account to travel?
You need AED 7.50 in your NOL account to travel.
Where can I use my NOL Card?
You can use NOL Card in Dubai Metro, buses, trams, and marine transportation. Moreover, the card can also be used for parking, pharmacies, shopping malls, and petrol stations.
You might also like: