Sim cards are a source of identity of a person. We had passed those easy times when all you needed to do was buy a sim card and start using it to make calls or messages. The process is now more complex. Zong is the fastest-growing telecommunication company in Pakistan, providing efficient communication and fast 4G internet connectivity. So, if you are looking for a way how to activate Zong sim, you are at the right place.
Methods of Activating Zong SIM?
Nowadays, all active sims have to be registered against CNIC to verify the sim’s owner as per the laws of the Government of Pakistan. The same is with the Zong network. Therefore, the first thing after buying a sim is to activate it. All your identity details stay saved with the Zong database. But how do you activate Zong Sim? There are methods of how to activate Zong sim:
- Retail Activation
- Franchise activation
- Zong Local Desk Activation
These three are the only reliable and authentic activation sources without which you can access your sim network.
Zong Retail Activation
The first method to activate your Zong sim is to visit the official Zong retailer. All you need to do is provide him with your sim card and CNIC. To do Retail activation of your Zong sim, follow this simple procedure:
- Go to any official Zong retailer shop
- Purchase a new Zong SIM card
- Give him to CNIC for registration of the SIM card.
- Proceed with biometric verification by providing your thumb impression to the retailer.
- After this compulsory biometric verification, wait for two hours.
- After 2 hours, your Zong Sim activates.
Zong Franchise Activation
This method is also easy and easily accessible in all cities and villages. Just visit any Zong Franchise near you. Buy a new Zong SIM card and provide your CNIC to them for registration. They will ask you for a thumb impression on a touch screen registration device for biometric verification.
After completing this simple procedure, you can use your new Zong SIM.
Zong Local Desk verification
There is a large number of Local desk sellers in all the cities of Pakistan. They give Zong SIMs for free and with a free balance. But your identity verification is compulsory to use that free SIM and credit. So, spend five minutes with them to register your SIM card against your CNIC.
Terms and Conditions
- Be very careful with SIM verification because it is your identity.
- Never give strangers your CNIC or Thumb impression to avoid fraudulent activities.
- Never share your SIM with anyone.
- For more information about activating Zong Sim, visit the Zong franchise or the official website.
After your Zong Sim activation, you can use these offers for calls, sms and internet: