To access telecommunication networks in Pakistan, a SIM card is needed. But, only getting your hands on a SIM card is not enough because you need to activate it first. If you are buying a Ufone SIM, here is how to activate Ufone Sim.
Ufone is Pakistan’s oldest telecommunication network with wide accessibility all over Pakistan. It offers low-cost bundles, 3G and 4g connection, and undisrupted communication. To use all this Follow the below-mentioned step that will tell you everything about how to activate Ufone SIM card.
According to the government of Pakistan, SIM verification is compulsory for all network users. For Ufone verification, you need to provide CNIC details and biometric proof to register the SIM card on your name.
SIM Activation Requirements
To activate Ufone SIM card, you need to have three basic things with you that are:
- Your CNIC (ID) Card
- Your thumb impression for biometric registration
- A compulsory Sim card fee of PKR 100
Steps to Activate Ufone SIM Card
- Go to any Ufone franchise, shop, or vendor.
- Purchase a new Ufone SIM
- Choose a number
- Provide your CNIC
- Add your personal information
- Give your thumb impression on the Biometric identification device.
- They will register your SIM Card against your name.
- The SIM will be activated
- You have a pay a SIM activation fee of PKR 100 to PKR 250 depending on different areas of Pakistan.
After this activation, you can use Ufone SIM for calls, messages, and 3G and 4G services.
New SIM Lagao Offer
The biggest perk of buying a Ufone SIM is enjoying free perks. After activation of a new SIM, Ufone offers free 5GB internet (2.5 GB WhatsApp and Facebook), 1000 SMS, 1000Ufone minutes, and 30 other network minutes. You can get all of this for 7 days by dialling *1000#
|Offer Name:||Nayi SIM|
For Zong SIM Activation, follow this story.