Who does not want a foreign education from the USA? It feels like a dream come true for millions of students. With just one opportunity, they could accomplish much more in life. However, it requires hefty amounts of money which are unaffordable for a lot of people. Fulbright Scholarship 2023 is here to facilitate your studies in the USA this coming year. Above all, the deadline for applying for this scholarship is 11 May 2022.
The Fulbright scholarship is encouraged by US Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). It is the right time for all ambitious students to apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2023. USEFP has made this scholarship available for the Master’s and PhD level students. The scholarship is a complete package for the fortunate ones. Because, the scholarship will include health insurance, books, travel, a fully-funded tuition fee, and a living stipend.
Who Is Eligible For Fulbright Scholarship 2023?
For Fulbright Scholarship 2023, the Master’s and PhD candidates can apply openly. Medical students could not apply for this scholarship. While students from other subjects like energy, water, agriculture, health, education, social sciences, and the environment could easily submit their applications.
For getting the scholarship, the candidates have to pass a test. Just like you attempt SAT for your admission to a Pakistani university, the test for this scholarship is Graduate Record Examination (GRE General).
However, GRE is not the same every year. The test is based on verbal and quantitative parts. Firstly, the minimum scores are 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative parts. Secondly, the candidates who get shortlisted for GRE, have to TOEFL to qualify for the scholarship.
Requirements For Applying For The Scholarship
- Pakistani who wish to return from abroad after completing their studies.
- Anyone who holds a four years Bachelor’s degree.
- Also, candidates with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees combined.
- PhD students must have 18 years of education (Either Master’s, MPhil, or equivalent degree)
- The candidates have to be qualified from an approved university.
- Moreover, people from backward areas such as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Azad and Jammu Kashmir (AJK), and Gilgit Baltistan (GB) have more chances to get the opportunity.
- In addition to all the above, USEFP considers applicants with a disability.
The scholarship applications are accepted online only. For application submission, get to the USEFP’s website to fill in the form.