CPEC Bus ticket price for Lahore to Kashghar
Costing only Rs 13,000, the first ever passenger bus from Lahore to Tashkurgan – a Country in China’s Wester Kashgar City – is about to set off its journey on Saturday (November 3) (Lahore to China Bus Service).
The Bus Service named as “CPEC Passenger Bus Service” is being operated by North South Transport Network PVT LTD., and it will run four days a week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday) from Lahore to Tashkurgan.
Likewise, the bus will depart from Tashkurgan for Lahore on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The first bus will depart from Lahore on November 3 at 12:00am. While making stopovers at Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Mansehra, Besham, Ghelas, Gilgit, Sost, Khunjerab Pass, the bus will reach Tashkurgan Country the next day at 3:00pm.
Whereas the bus destined for Lahore will depart from Tashkurgan at 11:00am and will have stopovers at Khunjerab Pass, Sost Border, Gilgit, Chilas, Besham, Mansehra, and Islamabad before reaching Lahore at 7:00pm the next day.
Charges of CPEC Passenger Bus Service:
- Rs 13,000 per seat for a one-way ticket (From Lahore to Tashkurgan)
- RMB (Renminbi) 6 per seat for a one-way wicket (From Tashkurgan to Lahore)
Note: RMB 6 is equivalent to Rs 11,475
- Rs 23,000 per seat for a two-way ticket (From Lahore to Tashkurgan and then back from Tashkurgan to Lahore)
Required documents for traveling via CPEC Passenger Bus Service:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Valid Visa
- Return Ticket
Maximum luggage weight limit for travelling via CPEC Passenger Bus Service:
- Up to 20 kilograms of two baggage pieces allowed
- Extra weight will be charged separately
Note: There is no travel insurance.