ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Ministry of Human Rights with the collaboration of the Group Development Pakistan is organizing a story telling competition “Healing Voices” on COVID-19 for young people.
Following are the topics for story telling competition;
- Something important happened to you or to someone you know during COVID-19, share the story.
- Imagine Life After COVID-19
Following instructions should be followed while sending your story;
- Give the story a title and mention the title of your choice.
- One contestant can choose only one topic.
- The age limit is below 18 years.
- The story should not exceed 4,000 words or 4 pages.
- The street can be written in English and Urdu.
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
The last date of submission is May 27, 2020.
Ask your parents to send your story with the following information name, age, city, gender, and contact no on firstname.lastname@example.org.