When you feel so hungry and can’t think of eating any oily or stuffy food to fill up your tummy, the best option is to go with some delicious pasta recipe. Without any doubt, baked Alfredo Pasta is the best form of pasta which takes you out to of the world with its perfect ingredients which make it up a quick serving.
If it’s the sudden arrival of guests at home or a quick meet up with friends, whether even it is about having something creamy yet simple to munch on in the evening with family, baked Alfredo Pasta will never leave you regretful.
As everyone has special heart to heart connection with the taste of baked Alfredo Pasta, so we decided why not let everyone of you know the recipe and make it easily while staying at home? Here you got the best ever and easiest recipe of Alfredo Pasta!
In order to make Baked Alfredo Pasta, all you need to have is:
- 1 (16 ounces) Cheese
- 1 pack tortellini Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 Chicken breast meat only
- 3 tablespoons Butter, with salt
- ½ pound Mushrooms
- 1 pinch Spices, garlic powder
- 2 cups Cream, fluid, heavy whipping
- 3 tablespoons Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Recipe of Baked Alfredo Pasta
- Follow these easy and quick steps to make perfectly delicious baked Alfredo Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add tortellini. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tortellini float to the top and the filling is hot, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat; cook and stir chicken breast in hot oil until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in another pan over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic powder until mushrooms begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir heavy cream into mushrooms and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Add some cheese, parsley, and salt. Continue to cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Stir tortellini and chicken into mushroom-cream sauce. Now take it off the stove and cover it up with shredded cheese all over.
- Put the pan inside over and bake it for 10 minutes. Keep an eye until it gets pleasant golden from the top. Take it out and serve hot to have cheesy taste till the last bite.
- Cut it off with a knife in squarish pieces and serve with chili sauce to enjoy at the fullest. The preparation time of baked Alfredo Pasta is approximately 30 minutes.
It is always best to keep a check on whatever you eat, how much calories are there you are going to take in. So here we have the breakdown of calories.
686.5 calories; 30.2 g protein; 38.4 g carbohydrates; 201.1 mg cholesterol; 843 mg sodium.
Even if you are on diet and want to make your cheat day go with something best to eat, these details will help you to manage your calorie count for the food intake all day long in order to avoid spoiling your diet plan. So, make it quick and enjoy with your friends and family!