fbpx
Advertisement

11 family members died due to gas leakage in Pishin

Recent Post11 family members died due to gas leakage in Pishin

11 family members died due to gas leakage in Pishin

QUETTA, Pakistan: Eleven persons belonging to the same family died due to suffocation in Pishin district of southern Balochistan province on Thursday.

The Levies official Asmatullah said that suffocation was caused by gas emission, adding that the incident took place in Kali Karbala area of Pishin.

Advertisement

The official said that the victims had left the gas generator turned on before they went to sleep on their beds. Subsequently, the room got filled with gas, leading to death by suffocation of the eleven family members.

The bodies of the victims which also included women and children were shifted to the Civil Hospital Pishin for postmortem.

Advertisement
Mati
Mati
Mati-Ullah is the Online Editor For DND. He is the real man to handle the team around the Country and get news from them and provide to you instantly.

Must read

Advertisement
Advertisement