Yamaha is a greatly popular motor brand across the globe. This renowned company is known for producing magnificent and powerful bikes. Apart from bikes, Yamaha is also a producer of electronic motors and other consumer electronics used by consumers. For all the fans who like motorbikes and want to know Yamaha bike prices 2021 in Pakistan, we have gathered all the details here.
The company has successfully reigned the motorbike market in Pakistan for many decades. However, as the new year is set to start, the fans are interested to learn about the details of Yamaha bike models in the country. If you are planning to buy your next Yamaha bike, you can find the new 70cc, 100cc, 125cc, and 150cc bike from the company in the new year. We have gathered information related to the specifications, features, and other details about the latest models for the fans in Pakistan.
Yamaha Bike Prices 2021
To learn about the latest Yamaha bike prices 2021 in Pakistan, let’s take a look at the available bike variants first.
Yamaha 70cc Bike
Yamaha Dhoom YD 70 is a 70cc bike introduced by the company almost a decade back. The bike represents a solid body assembly with a good consumer reputation. As compared to the locally launched 70cc bike competitors, this bike is available with better quality and a relatively cheaper price tag.
The 70cc Dhoom – Yamaha bike price 2021 is PKR 48,500 with a solid build-quality, 4-speed transmission, and a 9.5L fuel tank capacity.
Yamaha Bike Prices 2021 – 100cc Bikes
The famous motorbike company is widely popular in the country for 100cc bike variants. If you are a bike fan, you may have seen Yamaha 100cc bikes on the roads more as compared to other brands. For all the fans looking for the details of 100cc Yamaha bikes prices 2021, here is what you need to know:
- YD-100 Junoon: This is a stylish 100cc bike from Yamaha in Pakistan. As soon as the bike was launched, the company made successful bike sales across the country. Junoon is one of those bikes that are installed with a 4-stroke, SOHC air cooling engine. So, you can expect a smooth performance while you ride it on daily basis.
- Yamaha YB100 Royal: This 100cc variant comes with a 2-stroke engine and it can be considered as a version of YD-100 Junoon. It is one of the best bikes that came to the Pakistani market and is also very well-received.
- Yamaha Yama4: For those looking for a fuel-efficient riding experience, this bike has a speed transmission system capable of delivering a fuel-economic bike experience to the fans.
For pricing information, please refer to the following chart:
|YD-100 Junoon||4-stroke, SOHC air cooling engine||PKR 78,600|
|Yamaha YB100 Royal||2-stroke engine version of YD-100 Junoon||PKR 77,000|
|Yamaha Yama4||speed transmission system||PKR 74,700|
Yamaha 125cc Bikes
The famous bike company stepped into the 125cc bike competition with the launch of heart-winning bike models in Pakistan.
- Yamaha YBR 125: This stylish and comfortable bike comes with a 4-stroke SOHC engine with an electric start system in Pakistan. The price of the bike owing to its handy and useful features is also economical. Moreover, this bike is highly suitable for youngsters as well as adults.
- DYL YD-125 Sports: For all the sportbike fans, this variant can be a great choice. Apart from the 125cc engine, you can find a sporty look and feel. The DYL YD-125 Sports bike has a 4-stroke OHV engine that is capable to deliver a powerful riding experience to the bike owner.
The price of these bikes are listed below:
|Yamaha YBR 125||stroke SOHC bike electric start system||PKR 147,500|
|DYL YD-125 Sports||4 stroke OHV engine sporty look||PKR 95,000|
Is Yamaha a Good Bike Brand for Pakistan?
Yamaha has always delivered excellence in the bikes. The company has reigned for many decades in Pakistan owing to the 100cc variants. Since the last few years, Yamaha has stepped into the 125cc bike market with great success to welcome. As compared to the locally launched bike brands, Yamaha is known for good quality, body design, and engine performance. We may also see 150cc or higher variants from Yamaha in the upcoming years. However, it is a bit too early to claim any of the details.
We will keep our readers posted with the more latest news from the bikes industry in Pakistan. Stay tuned!