Human today is facing uncountable challenges to keep life going, or we may say survival has become a difficult task by itself. Competition and lack of employment have made everyone suffer stress or many psychological issues. Suicide and intolerance are badly haunting communities all over the world.
Global peace refers to a state of tranquility and harmony across the world where individuals, communities, and nations coexist peacefully and resolve conflicts peacefully. This means the absence of war, violence, conflict, and oppression, and the presence of justice, equality, respect for human rights, and cooperation among nations. To promote that global harmony, we need more individuals who can contribute by living at peace within themselves. There are mind tools and practices that are becoming a regular practice like yoga, aerobics, meditations, NLP, Vipassana, and REIKI. (Energy Medicine recognized by WHO).
Reiki was a hidden wisdom introduced to the world after world wars I & II explored in Japan. The form of alternative therapy is based on the fact, there is a universal life force energy that flows through all living things, and that a practitioner can channel this energy to promote healing and balance in the body, mind, and spirit of self and recipient. During a Reiki session, the practitioner places their hands in the AURA of the recipient’s body, with the intention of directing the flow of energy to areas that need it most. Reiki can help with stress reduction, pain management, and emotional healing, among other benefits. That is the reason many countries have developed REIKIROOMS in hospitals. Amazing results have been concluded by pre and post-surgery healings reference stress release and recovery from ailment at a fast pace.
The benefits of Reiki are said to include:
- Stress reduction and relaxation, it promotes relaxation, and improve overall well-being, family life, interpersonal harmony, creativity, and overcoming conflicts.
- Manage physical pain, backache, headache, muscular pains, and arthritic including chronic cancer, and reduce chemotherapy side effects.
- Improved sleep in 100 % of cases even with a single healing session
- Reiki releases negative emotions like envy, anger, greed, hate, etc, and improves mental clarity, which leads to overall happiness.
- Hormonal harmony is a crucial aspect of healthy physical, emotional & spiritual life.
- Boosted immune system making it easier to fight off illness and disease. We are witnesses of surviving people from death bed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Improved relationships: Reiki is thought to help individuals improve their relationships with others by reducing negative emotions and promoting positive energy.
- Complementary therapy: Reiki can be used as a complementary therapy to support conventional medical treatment.
- Helping others: Reiki practitioners can use their skills to help others, making it a useful tool for people who want to make a difference in their communities.
Personal growth and development:
Reiki helps individuals connect with their inner selves, promote self-awareness, and improve personal growth and development. There the corporate sector is benefiting a lot as executives use the power of reiki to overcome anger, improve problem-solving ability, and enhance creative ideas.
Ladies at home can benefit max with their day-to-day mini-tasks. improve their skin look younger than age, and hair growth with overall health. Overcome mid-age hormonal changes. The balanced emotional state included.
Students benefit from Reiki to have more focus and understanding, improve memory improved learning ability, and overcome traumas and phobias of all kinds.
Reiki in Sciences, quantum physics states “everything is energy”, numerous of research work is being done in universities dealing with metaphysics, spiritual psychology, or positive psychology. Emphasizing a holistic approach to personal and professional growth that encompasses mind, body, and spirit. It emphasizes the principles of quantum physics and the concept that our thoughts and beliefs shape our reality, and suggests that individuals can achieve success by aligning their goals and intentions with the universal laws of the universe. Thousands of Reiki healers in Pakistan are bringing more people n more into the heavenly peace that will ultimately create peace as a result of collective consciousness.
@Altmed is one of its own kind of center that promotes Reiki widely throughout Pakistan and the globe, upcoming Reiki workshop conducted at @Altmed located in Islamabad at the end of Feb 2023, by Kehkishan Syed (Holy Fire Reiki Master) from Karachi with exposure teaching Reiki online and in workshops for 13 years.
It’s important to note that the effectiveness of Reiki as a therapeutic tool is still under investigation and more research is needed to fully understand its benefits. It cannot be a replacement for any medical treatment. However, as a self-development tool, it does miracles.