Who Can Benefit from Punjab Roshan Gharana Program?

BlogsWho Can Benefit from Punjab Roshan Gharana Program?

Recently, the Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz announced to give 50,000 Solar Systems across the province under the Roshan Gharana Program.

With the budget outlay of Rs 12.6 billion, 50,000 Protected Consumers using 100 units monthly will be given Solar Systems through balloting in Phase-I.Who Can Benefit from Punjab Roshan Gharana Program?

   

Under the Roshan Gharana Program, Consumers are required to contribute only a 25 percent down payment towards the cost of Solar Panels with the government and commercial financing covering the remaining 75 percent.

Key Features of the Roshan Gharana Program in Punjab

25% Down Payment: Consumers are required to contribute only a 25 percent down payment towards the cost of the Solar System.

Government Subsidy: The government and commercial financing cover the remaining 75 percent of the Solar Panel cost.

Lottery System: Allocation of Solar Panels will be done through a transparent lottery system, ensuring fairness and equal opportunity for all applicants.

Advanced Technology: Solar Systems will include advanced solar plates, inverters, batteries, and other accessories, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.

Who Can Benefit from Punjab Roshan Gharana Program?

Who is eligible to apply for the Program?

Protected Consumers in Punjab using 100 units of electricity monthly are eligible to apply for the Program.

How are the beneficiaries selected for the Roshan Gharana Program?

Beneficiaries are selected through a transparent balloting process conducted by the government.

What is included in a Solar System provided under the Program?

A Solar System includes advanced solar plate, inverter, battery and other allied accessories.

Gradually, home-based Solar Systems will be provided to other Consumers of Punjab.

Mati
Mati
Mati-Ullah is the Online Editor For DND. He is the real man to handle the team around the Country and get news from them and provide to you instantly.

Must read

Recent News

High-profile UK delegation explores collaborative opportunities at NUST

0
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: Marking a significant milestone in bilateral higher education relations between the UK and Pakistan, a high-powered British delegation is currently on an...

Ministry recommends import of 0.200 million metric ton of Urea fertilizer

0
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Ministry of Industries and Production has recommended import of 0.200 million metric ton of Urea fertilizer to stabilize prices and supply...

PM Shahbaz for joint efforts to end malaria

0
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has called upon all partners, organizations, healthcare professionals, and individuals to unite in their efforts to end malaria.In...

AUD to INR: Australian Dollar to Indian Rupee Today – 25 April 2024

0
The Australian Dollar (AUD) was trading at 54.29 as per the Indian Rupee (INR) on Thursday.Currently, Indians are now the second-largest migrant group in...

USD to PKR: USD Dollar Rate in Pakistan Today – 25 April 2024

0
The US Dollar (USD) was being bought and sold at Rs 277.6 and Rs 280.35 in the Open Market against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR)...
Advertisement