Digitalization in different public sectors has eased down many procedures while facilitating customers at the best. There was a time when citizens considered it a tiring thought to visit the NADRA office and stand in long queues to wait for their turns. However, the digital transformation in the system has made NADRA services more accessible than ever. From introducing its e-commerce platforms like e-Sahulat software to the concept of branchless banking, the system has been formulated to facilitate citizens without any hassle and time wastage. NADRA introduced its E-Commerce Platform in 2008. It allows customers to pay utility bills and perform other electronic transactions after proper verification. With over 12000 E-Sahulat franchises in the country, it is the best and most secure electronic transaction system available to citizens of Pakistan. Let’s find out here about NADRA Branchless Banking and services that citizens can avail!
What Is NADRA Branchless Banking – Details Inside!
NADRA Technologies Ltd (NTL) designed an automated system for financial institutions and telecom operators for branchless banking with currency transactions of E-Sahulat touchpoints.
Initially, this service was extended to different banks to serve as E-Sahulat spots for citizens. However, now NADRA E-Sahulat is offering its franchises to small businesses and entrepreneurs in the country. Any entrepreneur and small business owner can get an e-Sahulat services franchise on easy terms.
What are Different Products of NADRA Branchless Banking?
As mentioned above, NADRA is now serving the citizens in the best possible ways by dividing the services and products to different franchises under the E-Sahulat program. Here we have got a list of products and services of this online system:
- Utility Bill Payment
- Domestic Remittances (JazzCash & HBL Express)
- Zakat and Pension Disbursement
- Micro Finance Loan Installment Collection
- Student Fee Collection (Virtual University of Pakistan)
- Donation Collection
- Pak-ID CNIC Fee Collection
- Mobile Airtime
- e-PIN vouchers of All Telco’s
- Citizen CNIC Verification Service
NADRA E-Sahulat Franchise Locations
To locate your nearest E-Sahulat point, click here and get all the information related to your district. Once you have found the right locale, you can easily approach it for services.
An Overview To E-Sahulat Services
- NADRA E-Sahulat provides online payment and collection facilities to the general public and organizations through various outlets.
- The outlets across the country have been connected to NADRA’s data warehouse via a secure internet connection and are installed at public places through its Franchise Network.
- Just go to your nearest E-Sahulat center and pay your electricity, gas, water and telephone bills.
- Transferring money across Pakistan through E-Sahulat is very easy. Go to your nearest E-Sahulat franchise and take your original and valid CNIC along with one Photocopy.
- To transfer money, you shall have to provide the receiver’s CNIC number as well.
- You can also become the owner of an E-Sahulat franchise by applying for it through NADRA E-Sahulat online and offline systems.
Want to add something to this write-up? Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us!