Do you want to buy a used Honda 125 bike? We have got you covered. Explore our used Honda CG 125 buying guide to learn important tips before you head to the market.
Important Tips to Buy Used Honda CG 125
- Research – Begin by researching the Honda CG 125, looking up its features, specifications, and pricing. It’s essential to have a good understanding of the bike before making a purchase.
- Set a Budget – Determine your budget for the used bike. Honda CG 125s are available at various prices, so it’s important to know how much you can afford to spend.
- Find a Seller – Look for sellers in your area who are offering used Honda CG 125s. You can search for ads in local newspapers or online marketplaces.
- Inspection – Thoroughly inspect the bike before buying it. Check for any visible signs of wear and tear, such as scratches or dents. Start the engine and check for any oil leaks, unusual sounds, or vibrations.
- Check the Documents – Examine the bike’s documents, including its registration, tax, and insurance. Make sure they are all valid and up to date. Additionally, check the bike’s service history and any previous accidents.
- Test Ride – Take the bike for a test ride to assess its performance on the road. Check the brakes, clutch, and gear shifting. Look for any issues with acceleration or handling.
- Negotiation – If you notice any issues during the inspection or test ride, negotiate with the seller. You may be able to get a better deal or some additional benefits.
- Payment – Once you’ve agreed on the price, make the payment for the used Honda CG 125. You can pay in cash or through a bank transfer.
- Ownership Transfer – After making the payment, transfer the ownership of the bike to your name. Submit the required documents to the concerned authorities to complete the transfer.
- Maintenance – To keep your used Honda CG 125 in good condition, follow its maintenance schedule and get it serviced regularly. This will ensure that the bike runs smoothly and lasts longer.
The above used Honda CG 125 buying guide can help you avoid scams and keep a checklist when visiting the used bike market.