Interbank Dollar Rate Today in Pakistan – 24 August 2023
For the first time ever, the US Dollar was equal to Rs 300.22 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR) at the Closing of the Interbank Trading Session on August 24, 2023.
The US Dollar (USD) was trading for Rs 299.64 when the Trading resumed in the Interbank Market on Thursday morning; however, later it surged to Rs 300.22 by the closing, appreciating by 0.19 percent.
— SBP (@StateBank_Pak) August 24, 2023
Interbank Exchange Rates in Pakistan
The Interbank Closing Exchange Rate in Pakistan has been issued by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for August 24, 2023.
The US Dollar (USD) stood Rs 300.22, Euro (EUR) at Rs 326.16, the British Pound (GBP) at Rs 381.52, the Canadian Dollar (CAD) at Rs 221.84, the Australian Dollar (AUD) at Rs 194.08, the UAE Dirham (AED) at Rs 81.73, the Saudi Riyal (SAR) at Rs 80.03, the Chinese Yuan (CNY) at Rs 41.26, and the Turkish Lira (TRY) at Rs 11.02.
Exchange Rates against Pakistani Rupees Today
- USD to PKR – USD/PKR (1 US Dollar equals 300.22 Pakistani Rupees)
- EUR to PKR – EUR/PKR (1 Euro equals 326.16 Pakistani Rupees)
- GBP to PKR – GBP/PKR (1 British Pound equals 381.52 Pakistani Rupees)
- CAD to PKR – CAD/PKR (1 Canadian Dollar equals 221.84 Pakistani Rupees)
- AUD to PKR – AUD/PKR (1 Australian Dollar equals 194.08 Pakistani Rupees)
- AED to PKR – AED/PKR (1 UAE Dirham equals 81.73 Pakistani Rupees)
- SAR to PKR – SAR/PKR (1 Saudi Riyal equals 80.03 Pakistani Rupees)
- CNY to PKR – CNY/PKR (1 Chinese Yuan equals 41.26 Pakistani Rupees)
- TRY to PKR- TRY/PKR (1 Turkish Lira equals 11.02 Pakistani Rupees)
Interbank Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
Exchange Rate (In PKR)
It’s worth noting that like elsewhere around the Pakistan, exchange rates are not fixed in Pakistan as well and they can fluctuate everyday due to a variety of factors including market forces, interest rates, inflation, political & economic stability, and speculation.