Ufone Internet Packages 2020
Ufone with its ‘Tum he to ho’ and the witty advertisements has become a household name. One thing is for sure, whether you are a Ufone user or not, you are definitely a fan of it. The network has made sure it gathers the enormous fan base and people who are willing to see what the network is up to next. It got more than 22 million users in a decade only and was once Pakistan’s only and leading telecommunication network. Not just that, but it was the first one to introduce Ufone Internet Packages different than the rest of the cellular networks.
Since we move with the internet and we are talking about Ufone Internet packages today, we love the network’s offerings. With Ufone, it is all about ‘U’ and the packages will definitely make you feel that as well. If you are already a user of this network or are trying to switch but are looking for what intrigues you, go through this list of the packages.
We are sure you will find something for yourself and then leave the rest to the network because the connectivity will be seamless and you won’t have any issues:
- Ufone Special Daily Package
- Ufone Daily Light Package
- Ufone Mega Internet Packages
- Ufone Daily Heavy Package
- Ufone 3-Day Bucket
- Ufone Super Internet Bundle
- Ufone Weekly Internet Plus
- Ufone Monthly Light Package
- Ufone Monthly Heavy Package
- Ufone Monthly Max Package
Ufone has announced new 3G packages for there customers. Previously Ufone’s 3G packages were quite expensive if compared to 3G packages of other telecom networks but now Ufone has announced quite affordable 3G packages. Right after the launch of 3G in Pakistan, the number of mobile internet users increased drastically
The most interesting information about the new Ufone internet packages is that there would be no speed limit on data buckets while the data limit is up to 10 GB in the new packages. Ufone has announced 10 packages continuing there Ufone Mega bucket for rupees 6 as well.
Daily Ufone Internet Packages
|Daily Light||10||40 MB + (500 MB Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Line)||24 hours||*2256#|
|Daily Heavy||15||75 MB + (500 MB Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Line)||24 hours||*2258#|
|Special Daily (1am-9 pm)||05||50 MB + (500 MB Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Line)||01 AM- 09 PM||*3461#|
|Mega Internet bucket||12||2048 MB||1 AM – 8 AM||*550#|
Monthly Ufone Internet Packages
|Monthly Light||250||1GB + 2GB Social Media Data||30 DAYS||*7807#|
|Monthly Heavy||500||3GB + 2GB Social Media Data||30 DAYS||*803#|
|Monthly MAX||1000||10GB + 2GB Social Media Data||30 DAYS||*5100#|
3-Day Ufone INTERNET PACKAGES
|3 Day Bucket||25||100 + (500 MB Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Line)||3 DAYS||*3350#|
Weekly Ufone Internet Packages
|Super Internet||130||1.2 GB||7 DAYS||*220#|
|Weekly Light||50||250 MB||7 DAYS||*7811#|
|Weekly Internet Plus||175||3 GB||7 DAYS||*260#|
3G Ufone Internet Packages
How to Subscribe
- Dial *3# to select your Ufone 3G package
Default Tariff – Prepaid
- Default tariff will be Rs.20 for the first MB and the user will get next 19 MBs free, then will get charged for the 21st
- MB and will get the next 19 MBs free and so on.
- The default throughput for the entire day will be 1 Mbps.
- The volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs every day as it happens in the current scenario.
Terms and Conditions
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only
- Buckets can also be subscribed by dialing *3#
- Dial *706# to check the remaining balance of the buckets
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff.
- All daily internet buckets are recursive, buckets can be unsubscribed by dialing respective un-
- subscription codes.
- Multiple subscriptions of the same bucket is not allowed.
- Buckets subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple
- factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
Ufone As A Pioneer
Everyone knows that Ufone has acted as a pioneer in the telecommunication industry of Pakistan. More often than not, it is the first network to introduce something new. It has the coverage of more than 9000 locations and has the reach in all major highways across Pakistan too alongside stellar Ufone Internet Packages. It also offers International Roaming in more than 160 countries to more than 288 live operators. All that we have mentioned Ufone, which was once a government-owned network, has introduced for the first time in Pakistan.
Hence, from Ufone Internet packages to super-cards and so on, this network has acted as the first one to introduce them in the country. It is also one of the massive leaders in VAS. It is one of the kinds in the Pakistan cellular industry. Other than that, it is also the first one to introduce self-care through an app, which is an interesting concept.
Why Choose Ufone and Ufone Internet Packages?
This should be one thing that must be clear already to you by now. Ufone has a separate fan base for itself. There is no doubt that people who once adopted to Ufone have become its staunch users. Everyone who owns more than one SIM definitely has Ufone to their credit.
Other than this, if we come to the straight facts, Ufone has the lowest call rates if you compare it to the other networks. There are no tariffs, hidden charges, and the best off-network minutes. The network is clear and the sound is best as well. Moreover, it was also the first one to introduce the super cards, which are amazing. Coming to the Ufone internet packages, they are also available for all kinds of users. It is a 4G network, so there are no chances of you facing any lag or issues. You can choose varied packages from a long list available or you can simply buy a super card for yourself to have free internet, call, and SMS in one place.