Indus Motor Company is among the top-rated motor vehicle companies in Pakistan, offering only the best to buyers. To facilitate a broader population, IMC launched its affordable sedan, Toyota Yaris, so more people could afford its luxury at less price. But, Toyota Yaris Price has also been going through hikes due to several factors. So, look at the Toyota Yaris Price Increase in February 2023.
Revised Prices of Toyota Yaris
The next one is Toyota Yaris, which comes in six variants, and their new prices are here.
- The first one is Yaris GLI MT 1.3, its old price was Rs. 4,279,000, but now it will cost Rs. 4,316,000.
- Then comes Yaris GLi CVT 1.3, and its new price is Rs. 4,588,000 compared to old rate of Rs. 4,549,000.
- Third, it is Yaris ATIV M/T 1.3, and the new car rate is Rs. 4,588,000 against old price of Rs.4,519,000.
- The next one is Yaris 1.3 H CVT, which used to cost Rs. 4,749,000. However, its latest rate is Rs. 4,790,000.
- The fifth variant is Yaris 1.5 MT, its new price is Rs. 4,911,000 against the the previous price of Rs. 4,869,000.
- And finally, it is Yaris ATIV 1.5 CVT, and its new price is Rs. 5,213,000 compared to Rs. 5,169,000.
Overview of Toyota Yaris
Toyota Yaris is a blend of hatchback and sedan with a 1300cc petrol-type engine. This car is available in manual and automatic transmissions. IMC offers six variants in Toyota Yaris: Yaris GLI MT 1.3, Yaris GLI CVT 1.3, Yaris ATIV MT 1.3, Yaris ATIV CVT 1.3, Yaris ATIV x MT 1.5, and Yaris ATIV X CVT 1.5.
All these variants give an excellent mileage of 14.5 kim/l for the two top-variant 1.5 engines. However, the fuel economy of 1.3 engine models is 16km/l. With a sedan look and fuel economy like a hatchback, Toyota Yaris has gained a significant market in Pakistan due to increasing car prices.
The features available in Toyota Yaris are airbags, Navigation Push Start, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction control, ABS, Power Windows, Steering Switches, LCD Display, Climate Control and much more. All of the Toyota Yaris features come at a price range of PKR 4,279,000 and PKR 5,169,000.
Why Did The Price Increase?
Toyota Yaris has its assembly line in Pakistan, but the parts must be imported. Due to economic instability, Government has put import restrictions and heightened import duties. Moreover, the Exchange Rate is continuously getting out of hand. These reasons are contributing to the increase in the costs of production. That is why IMC has increased Toyota Yaris prices in Pakistan.