The economy of Pakistan is under a lot of external pressure. With the Dollar rate exceeding well over PKR 270, repercussions are inflicted on every level of the nation’s infrastructure. Pakistan’s automobile industry is among those that suffered the mightiest blows. As a result, Toyota Indus Motors, and other car manufacturers, have, again, instructed an increase in prices of all models and variants available in the market for the third time this year. Today we look at the Toyota Corolla Altis Grande X fourth price hike for February 2023.
Toyota Corolla Altis Grande X CVT-i 1.8 2023 Overview
Corolla Altis Grande X is powered by a four cylinders DOHC Dual VVT-i – 16 Valves Engine, with an engine displacement of 1798 cc. The DOHC Dual VVT-i – 16 Valves can boost the Engine up to 103kW producing 138 horsepower @ 6400 RPM and 173 Nm of torque @ 4000 RPM. Grande X can reach a top speed of 180km/h.
The fuel tank capacity is 55 litres. Atlis Grande X offers a fuel economy of approximately 12 km/l in the city and 17 km/l on highways.
Altis Grande X has a CVT transmission. Minimum Turning Radius for Toyota Corolla is approximately 5.4 meters. It has Macpherson Strut suspension in front and Torsion Beam rear suspension. The rear brakes are Solid Discs, and the front brakes are Ventilated Discs.
Toyota Corolla has 205/55 R16 OE tires on 16-inch alloy wheels. You can also install higher-size tires within the company’s recommended size.
Corolla Altis Grande X 2023 is offered in two variants that differ only in interior colour and price tag. The interiors offered are black and beige.
Toyota Corolla New Prices
Here are the new prices of six variants of Toyota Corolla.
- The new price of the base variant Corolla Altis X Manual 1.6 is Rs. 5,5576,000 compared to its previous price of Rs. 5,269,000.
- Then comes the Corolla Altis CVT 1.6, which now costs Rs. 6,111,000 against old price of Rs. 6,059,000.
- The third variant is Corolla 1.6 CVT Upspec, which used to cost Rs. 6,659,000, and its new price is Rs. 6,716,000.
- The next one is Corolla 1.8 CVT, its revised price is Rs. 6,369,000 compared to old rate of Rs. 6, 432,000.
- Corolla 1.8 CVT SR used to cost Rs. 6,939,000; now, its latest price is Rs. 6,998,000.
- Then comes the last variant, dubbed Corolla 1.8 CVT SR BLK; which will now cost Rs. 7,039,000 compared to Rs. 6,979,000.
The notification sent out yesterday read:
“As you are aware, economic uncertainties and the extremely volatile situation of the rupee against the dollar have adversely impacted the cost of manufacturing for IMC. Thus, this situation has made it extremely difficult for IMC to hold the current indicative retail selling prices, and therefore, we are compelled to pass on some impact to the market,”.