Suzuki Swift Limited Edition Price
The Pak Suzuki Motors Company has announced the price of its new Swift GL (CVT) Limited Edition as Rs 3,450,000 with effect from October 12, 2022.
Four variants including Swift GL, Swift GL (CVT), Swift GL (CVT) Limited Edition, and Swift GLX (CVT) have as of now been introduced by Pak Suzuki since the All-New Swift was launched on February 24, 2022 in Lahore.
From October 12 onward, Swift GL will be available Rs 3,180,000, Swift GL (CVT) for Rs 3,420,000, Swift GL (CVT) Limited Edition for Rs 3,450,000, and Swift GLX (CVT) for Rs 3,760,000.
Swift GL (CVT) Limited Edition Features
Salient features adorning The All-New Swift includes:
- Powerful and fuel-efficient 1.2L K-Series VVT Engine
- CVT Transmission, LED Head Lamps with embedded DRLs
- HEARTECT body frame for enhanced safety
- Push Start, 6-Airbags
- Cruise Control
- 9-inch infotainment Android system
- Smart Key Less Entry
- Climate Control
- Rear Parking Sensor and Rear-view camera
- Hill Hold Control
- Fog Lamps
- 16’ Alloy Rims
- Telescopic and Tilt Steering wheel and Steering controls
The Swift GL (CVT) Limited Edition has been launched by Pak Suzuki for a limited period of time with two added features:
- Rear Top Spoiler: Snazzy roof end that adds personality and visual appeal
- Center Armrest: Comfort for driver’s arm, that doubles as a nifty storage compartment
Since it has additional features; therefore, its costs Rs 30,000 more than the Swift GL (CVT).
Within months of its launch, The All-New Swift has bagged extreme popularity and attracted multiple customer segments as initially envisioned by the manufacturers, the Company hopes that Swift GL (CVT) Limited Edition will add further feathers to its success.
Earlier, Pak Suzuki Motors Company increased the prices of its cars from August 1, 2022 in the wake of heightened inflation.