Suzuki, A name synonymous with affordability and reliability. Suzuki has been a significant Manufacturer in Pakistan’s automobile industry. The company gave back-to-back amazing models in the car and motorcycle. But today I will be going to discuss the Suzuki Mehran. In this article, you will explore the Suzuki Mehran Fuel Tank Capacity, Mileage, and factors that affect the mileage of Suzuki Mehran.
What is the Suzuki Mehran Fuel Tank Capacity?
Suzuki Mehran Fuel Tank Capacity is 30 L and able to give you a mileage of 13 KM/L to 18 KM /L. With 30 L of fuel, you will be able to travel around a distance of 390 KM to 540 KM per tank.
What is the Fuel Average of the Suzuki Mehran?
Suzuki Mehran is capable of giving you a fuel average of 13 KM/L within the city and 18 KM/L on highways.
|Mileage||13 – 18 KM/L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||30 L|
What Factors Can Influence the Fuel Average of a Car?
If you own a car and drive it every day then mileage is a crucial aspect you should consider. It can have a deep effect on your pocket. Certain things will help you to keep them in control.
- Reckless Driving is one of the reasons for low mileage.
- The more weight you put inside the car lower the fuel average your car is going to give.
- Low tire pressure can cause a car to consume more power from the engine resulting in low mileage.
- Leaving the engine running while idling consumes fuel.
- Strong wind and heavy rain can affect the mileage.
- If you drive with windows down this can cause low mileage as you disturb the aerodynamics.
- Monthly maintaince of your car is must to get a good mileage.