Official Press Release: The Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee and Dow, Worldwide Olympic Partner and Official Carbon Partner of Sochi 2014, invite the media to participate in a briefing about an important sustainability milestone achieved by the “Sustainable Future” program, fulfilling a key commitment from the Russian bid to organize the first Olympic Winter Games in country’s history.
• George R. Hamilton, Vice President, Dow Olympic Operations
• Dr. Nicoletta Piccolrovazzi, Global Technology & Sustainability Director, Dow Olympic Operations
• Dr. Mike Mazor, Fellow, Dow Feedstocks & Energy Research & Development
• Arthur Eritspokhov, Executive Director, Dow Olympic Operations in Russia
• Nuno da Silva, Partner, ERM
Danila Ovcharov, Sustainability and Environment Director, Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee, will present his comments on the accomplishment in a video message.
Time: 14h – 16h (Sochi time)
Venue: Sochi Media Center
Address: 11 Nesebrskaya st., Sochi