SBP Summer Internship Program 2023
KARACHI, Pakistan: The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has announced six weeks Summer Internship Program (SIP) 2023.
The Internship Program will be held in June and July 2023.
- Eligible students must have completed at least 2 out of 4 years Bachelor’s degree Program or have enrolled in Master’s Program in the disciplines of Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources, Agriculture, Media Sciences/Mass Communication, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must have minimum 70% marks where percentage system applies or minimum 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00 CGPA, where GPA system is applicable.
- Students must meet these requirements at the time of applying for the program.
- Graduates or students awaiting results to meet the eligibility criteria are ineligible.
- Applications devoid of requisite information will not be shortlisted.
- Applications submitted in person/ via surface mail or through email will not be entertained.
- In case of any technical issue in submitting the application, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date to submit online application is February 10, 2023.
- The shortlisted students will be required to submit scanned attested copies of last semester’s official transcript, CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport and domicile along with one passport size photograph.
- Any attempt to influence the shortlisting process will result in automatic disqualification for the internship.
- Selection will be made by SBP and selected students will receive a confirmation email along with the modalities to attend the internship.
- Misinformation at any stage will lead to immediate cancellation of candidature for internship.