The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has made the process extremely easy for pilgrims who want to visit the Kingdom as well as perform the Umrah.
The tourists from the following can apply for a Saudi tourist visa online through the quick and easy-to-use eVisa platform before travelling, or upon arrival in Saudi through the visa offices of the Immigration Department.
- North America: United States & Canada,
- Europe: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Holland, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Croatia, Bulgaria, Austria, Andorra, Poland, Portugal, Montenegro, Monaco, Malta, Luxembourger, Lithonia, Liechtenstein, Slovakia, San Marino, Slovenia, Ukraine & Russia.
- Asia: Japan, China (Including Hong Kong & Macau), Singapore, Brunei, Kazakhstan, South Korea & Malaysia.
- Oceania: Australia & New Zealand
- The minimum age of applicants is 18 years. (Underage applicants require a person older than 18 to act as their guardian).
What is the Cost?
- The cost for the tourist eVisa – including a fee for Full Health Insurance during your stay in Saudi – is 535 Saudi Riyal (SAR).
- The cost for the tourist visa on arrival is 480 SAR.
- The multiple-entry tourist visa is valid for one year from the date of issuance, and the permissible period of stay is 90 days.
- For eVisa and visa on arrival, payment must be made in Saudi riyals using an International Credit or Debit Card.
Overstay fees: 100 SAR for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi. A refund in case of rejection is not possible.
- Visa fees are nonrefundable.
- The United States, United Kingdom or Schengen (business or tourist) visas holders are eligible for the visa on arrival; the visa must be used at least once and has an entry stamp from the Issuing Country.
- The US, UK or European Union (EU) permanent residents are eligible for the visa on arrival.
How long does the process take?
- Time taken to issue an eVisa is 5 to 30 minutes in most cases.
How can I apply?
- Application for eVisa for the Eligible Counties is done through the eVisa platform.