ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The reshuffle took place in the state-run Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) on Thursday.
The PTV all over the world play a pivotal role in national narrative building and addressing geopolitical demands, therefore the government has decided to enhance the professional capacity of state-run television. In this regard, certain changes took place in PTV News and Current Affairs Departments that are flag bearers of any television.
The following transfers and officiating arrangements have been made with immediate effect;
- Khalid Latif Malik, Producer (Group-9) is posted as General Manager ETV Centre (PTV Home), Islamabad and Mr. Iqbal Hussain Bhatti, General Manager ETV Centre (PTV Home), Islamabad will work as President (Group-9).
- Khurram Anwar, Executive Producer (Current Affairs & Infotainment) is allowed to function as Director Current Affairs along with additional charge of Head of PTV World.
- Aoun Abbas Sahi, Executive Producer (News, Current Affairs & World), functioning as Director Current Affairs, PTV News, Islamabad is transferred to ETV Centre (PTV Home), Islamabad and allowed to work as Head of Global, whereas Dr. Nauman Hamid Niaz is ceases to work as Head of Global.
- Arif Mehmood, General Manager, PTV News, Islamabad is allowed to Officiate as Director News with 10% charge pay in addition to his own duties.
- Mirza Rashid Baig, Director News (Officiating) is transferred to PTV Academy, Islamabad and allowed to work as Head of Telecshool.
- Tariq Mehmood Cheema, Controller Training & Delegation is posted as Controller Admin & Legal Affairs (Group-9), PTV HQrs Office, Islamabad, whereas, Assistant Controller (T&D) will directly report to Controller Admin & Personnel.
- Farhat Abbas Janjua, Controller Admin & Legal Affairs (Officiating) is posted as Controller Admin & Personnel (Group-9), PTV HQrs Office, Islamabad.
- Syed Muhammad Aamir Zia, General Manager, PTV Academy/Sports is posted as Controller Production Training, PTV Academy, Islamabad.
- Saif Ullah Shahid, Controller Admin & Personnel (Group-9), PTV HQrs Office, Islamabad (Officiating as Director Adin & Personnel) is posted as General Manager, PTV Academy/Sports and allowed to Officiate as Director Training Academy, Islamabad with 10% charge pay.
- Zafar Ullah Khan, Officer (Group-9) (A&P) Cadre, PTV, Global, Islamabad is transferred to PTV HQrs Office Islamabad and allowed to Officiate as Director Admin & Personnel. He will draw 10% charge pay.