The situation of Pakistani economy is at the worst stage throughout history. People are deprived of their basic necessities due to sky-scrapping prices. To cope with the economic situation, Govt have increased taxes on almost everything. And so the smartphones, which are no less than a necessity, are getting out of hand along with their PTA Approval Charges. But, now it is possible to get PTA Approval on Instalments to afford smartphones.
With the ongoing currency depreciation situation, the mid-range phones are exceeding PKR 100,000. Moreover, the flagship series has crossed the range of PKR 300,000 and more. Paying such a heavy amount for a smartphone is difficult for everyone.
Get PTA Approval on Instalments with Alfa Mall
Therefore, Bank Alfalah has taken the initiative to facilitate the people by offering PTA Approval on Instalments. Bank Alfalah’s e-marketplace Alfa Mall is offering PTA Approvals on instalments for a few models. You can get instalments on smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Ulta, iPhone 12, iPhone 13 and all iPhone 14 series.
The PTA charges on these phone range between PKR 130,000 and PKR 190,000. But, with Bank Alfalah instalment plans, you can pay the PTA charges in 3-6 months instalments with 0% markup.
There are various instalment plans from which you can choose any that suits you and follow the procedure given below:
- Go to Alfa App on your smartphone and on the main interface, choose Alfa Mall to use its services.
- Tap on the search option above the alpha app menu.
- Search for PTA Approval service, you will be given different options.
- Choose the series you want to get PTA Approved from the options.
- Then choose between 3 months or 6 months instalment plan.
- Add to the cart and proceed with the payment with your Bank Alfalah account or other banks.
- After giving your bank details, you will be asked to fill out the form which requires your CNIC and IMEI Number on your phone.
To check the IMEI Number of your phone, check out this link. Or you can watch this video