How to pay Traffic Fines in Sharjah?
This simple guide will explain how you can pay the Traffic Fines in Sharjah.
- Ways to Pay Traffic Fines in Sharjah
- Look for Traffic Queries on your record.
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Sharjah Online via Sharjah Police App?
- How to fines using MOI App?
- How to pay Fines in Sharjah Offline?
UAE has some of the world’s best rules and regulations systems. Regarding the roads, the traffic management is impressive, with a speed camera installed at several spots to monitor traffic violations. In Sharjah, the violation results in heavy fines. So, you better avoid driving irresponsibly in Sharjah or pay fines.
Ways to pay Traffic Fines in Sharjah
There are four ways to pay traffic fines in Sharjah, out of which one is an online method, and the rest are offline. The plans are given below:
- Via Ministry of Interior App or Sharjah Police App (Online)
- Sharjah Police App
- Traffic Village Tasjeel (Offline)
- Traffic Police Centers
- Police Service Centers at Sahara Mall and any police centres.
Look for Traffic Queries on your record.
There are three main ways to search for traffic queries or fines on yourT.C No:
- Inquiry by Traffic Code No (T.C. No)
- By Plate number
- By License number
- Emirates ID
How to pay Traffic Fines in Sharjah Online via Sharjah Police App?
- Install the ‘Sharjah Police app for both Apple and Android devices.
- After installation, open the app and look at the bottom of the mobile screen to select the second option to open the menu tab.
- Once the menu tab opens, select the last option to open the ‘Traffic and Licensing Services ‘ section.
- After that, click on the ‘Traffic Fines’ option.
- Select the ‘Access Services’.
- After the new page opens, get the traffic query on your record by filling in information like T.C. Number, License number or vehicle number.
- Then, tap on ‘Show Fines’.
- You will see the fines on your record and pay them online via credit or debit card.
- After the payment, the app will confirm your price with a receipt.
How to pay Traffic fines using MOI App?
You can also use the Ministry of Interior (MOI) App UAE to pay online traffic fines.
- Install the MOI UAE app and log in using your UAE pass.
- Otherwise, you can also create an account using basic information like full name, mobile number, email address, Emirates ID number, and more.
- From the ‘services option’, choose the ‘Traffic Services’ category and tap on ‘Traffic Fines Payment’.
- Search for your fine using your Traffic Code, Plate, or License Number.
- Don’t forget to check the discounts, as the MOI app also offers discounts on paying fines in Sharjah.
- After completing the procedure, tap the green button below to pay your fine using a credit or debit card.
- The MOI UAE app will provide a digital receipt of the payment of fines in Sharjah.
How to pay Traffic Fines in Sharjah Offline?
You can also pay Sharjah traffic fines offline by visiting Traffic Village Tasjeel, Traffic Police Centers, or Police Service Center at Sahara Mall. Here is how to pay traffic fines offline:
- The employee at these places will demand your driving license and ownership document.
- They will insert your details in the system to check your details online.
- Then, the employee will generate a printed receipt with details of your due fines and the amount to be paid.
- Pay the fee to the employee.
Sharjah has introduced various traffic rules whose violation results in heavy traffic fines from AED 100 to AED 1000. So, knowing how to pay traffic fines in Sharjah is vital to avoid significant law violations. Moreover, knowing that you cannot just get away with breaches by paying fines is essential. The traffic police in Sharjah add black points of 8 to 24 against your driving license, letting the police know about your records.